OP sbdanish911

15th June 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag chakwal
Thanks Meter: 3

45 posts
More
Hi every one,
I recently bought a 2012 version note 10.1 it was on jellybean 4.1.2 and I loved the user interface with nav bar and status bar fused at the bottom just like a computer. Infact It was kne of the factor that I bought this tablet.
The problem arised recently as I updated to a 4.4.2 official build and lost that layout. Now it appears as a huge android stretched across whole 10 inches and I seriously hate the taste. It looks ugly.
Now I want to get it back is there any way root or no rooti can get that tablet ui back...?
Last edited by malybru; 16th June 2014 at 07:36 PM.
15th June 2014, 09:23 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,698

3,396 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdanish911

Hi every one,
I recently bought a 2012 version note 10.1 it was on jellybean 4.1.2 and I loved the user interface with nav bar and status bar fused at the bottom just like a computer. Infact It was kne of the factor that I bought this tablet.
The problem arised recently as I updated to a 4.4.2 official build and lost that layout. Now it appears as a huge android stretched across whole 10 inches and I seriously hate the taste. It looks ugly.
Now I want to get it back is there any way root or no rooti can get that tablet ui back...?

I would suggest you to go here - it's the Forum for your device => Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

and see in particurarly those threads => Galaxy Note 10.1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

and this thread which is the index => [INDEX] ALL ROMS / KERNELS / TUTORIALS / SCRIPTS and more for your GNote 10.1

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread