Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,939 Members 50,496 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 10.1 (2012) kitkat tablet ui

Tip us?

sbdanish911
Old
(Last edited by malybru; 16th June 2014 at 06:36 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [Q] Note 10.1 (2012) kitkat tablet ui

Hi every one,
I recently bought a 2012 version note 10.1 it was on jellybean 4.1.2 and I loved the user interface with nav bar and status bar fused at the bottom just like a computer. Infact It was kne of the factor that I bought this tablet.
The problem arised recently as I updated to a 4.4.2 official build and lost that layout. Now it appears as a huge android stretched across whole 10 inches and I seriously hate the taste. It looks ugly.
Now I want to get it back is there any way root or no rooti can get that tablet ui back...?

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdanish911 View Post
Hi every one,
I recently bought a 2012 version note 10.1 it was on jellybean 4.1.2 and I loved the user interface with nav bar and status bar fused at the bottom just like a computer. Infact It was kne of the factor that I bought this tablet.
The problem arised recently as I updated to a 4.4.2 official build and lost that layout. Now it appears as a huge android stretched across whole 10 inches and I seriously hate the taste. It looks ugly.
Now I want to get it back is there any way root or no rooti can get that tablet ui back...?
I would suggest you to go here - it's the Forum for your device => Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1

and see in particurarly those threads => Galaxy Note 10.1 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

and this thread which is the index => [INDEX] ALL ROMS / KERNELS / TUTORIALS / SCRIPTS and more for your GNote 10.1

Good luck
The Following User Says Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe