Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,752 Members 39,664 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G3 SMS Thread View issue

Tip us?

dljitx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Default LG G3 SMS Thread View issue

Hi, I have the LG G3 F400K (Korean Version) and I am having trouble in setting up the coversation view in my phone, you know when you get a text message and you read it and reply, all threads show up in 1 message,(this is how it used to be on my LG G2) and now when I am getting replies from the same person, it comes in as a brand new message, it doesn't show the complete thread of all the messages sent and received under 1 message.

I have gone into settings on the Standard SMS App but the only options is coversation theme, I am unable to change it to a threaded view all in 1?

How can I change this?

Thanks

30Seconds
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Same issue here. Weird that it works like that. Maybe they think this is a feature.

I don't want to give it up as it is a pretty good message program, but if this cant be fixed I will have to use Handcent.

dljitx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 30Seconds View Post
Same issue here. Weird that it works like that. Maybe they think this is a feature.

I don't want to give it up as it is a pretty good message program, but if this cant be fixed I will have to use Handcent.
Thanks 30 Seconds, I was worried it was a fault with my device. I have also contacted LG Customer Care regarding it, they advised me to do a Hard Reset on it and it should fix it? But I am dubious at doing this as I have the Korean Version (F400K) and if I do this, it may set everything back to the Korean Language, then I will be totally up the creek....