Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Xperia Play r800at need a lot of help!!!!!

OP crimsonnrose

15th June 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, im new to this website and I need some help fixing my major screwup. I thought I could install TrueAncestor 2.3.7 and it put me on bootloop. I read a post on here suggesting I flash a relock bootloader ftf file (bootloader was already locked) and so I did and it didn't do anything! I have 15 bucks in the bank so this is my only phone for a long time! If anyone can answer me to whether this is fixable and give stupid me steps on how to fix his phone he shouldn't have modified , I'd appreciate it a lot! Thank you.
Last edited by malybru; 16th June 2014 at 07:35 PM.
15th June 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,691

3,396 posts
More
Hi,
You have one sub-forum where you can post your problem about your XPeria Play R800
Go here => Sony Ericsson Xperia Play > Xperia Play Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Can I suggest you to read before to post, maybe you will find an answer appropriated about your problem

Good luck
15th June 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by philos64

Hi,
You have one sub-forum where you can post your problem about your XPeria Play R800
Go here => Sony Ericsson Xperia Play > Xperia Play Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting

Can I suggest you to read before to post, maybe you will find an answer appropriated about your problem

Good luck

Thanks for the heads up, but my phone just perma bricked itself so im just going to smash it now and I wish I never found out about phone modding because thats both of my phones permanantly bricked forever and im going to need to find a replacement
15th June 2014, 10:47 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,691

3,396 posts
More
Go here, maybe you will find a tutorial for help you => [MEGATHREAD][GUIDES][18th Dec][4Noobs] All My Tutorials!

and this => [GUIDE] Bootloader Unlock Status: No / No Fastboot
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread