Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,404 Members 49,113 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Rom version

Tip us?

cookiepuppy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default Rom version

Hi there, i did a factory reset via setting menu, but the phone didnt boot, something went wrong and im stuck with a bootloop, and cant get into stock recovery.
My phone is I9200, stock samsung rom, not rooted, is it international version? i looked for stock rom for Israeli operators, but didnt find one in sammobile, can anyine help with a link, any help will be good

Thanks ppl

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

thering1975
Old
Thanks Meter 1,657

DONATE TO ME
In theory you can flash any stock ROM for your model in Odin the only thing that varies is the modem and any carrier additions. Pick one from a county near your area if you are unsure.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Nandroids are much like Condoms, when you have to use them they are an irritant, but its better to be safe than sorry.

Cassies XtraLiteRom for the Galaxy Mega I9205 The Original Mega Rom

In The Oven Cassie's XtraLiteRom for the Galaxy Mega I9200

cookiepuppy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by thering1975 View Post
In theory you can flash any stock ROM for your model in Odin the only thing that varies is the modem and any carrier additions. Pick one from a county near your area if you are unsure.

Thanks for your reply, no country is close to my area except United Arab Emirates, but im not sure the if the modem will be good, is there a way to verify? Cause when i bought the phone it was from a private store and not a deal from operator, so im not sure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

thering1975
Old
Thanks Meter 1,657

DONATE TO ME
You shouldn't suffer at all by picking any ROM tbh. Worst case if the modem is not as good you can just repeat process nothing major will happen at all you should be fine with any new rom

Nandroids are much like Condoms, when you have to use them they are an irritant, but its better to be safe than sorry.

Cassies XtraLiteRom for the Galaxy Mega I9205 The Original Mega Rom

In The Oven Cassie's XtraLiteRom for the Galaxy Mega I9200

The Following User Says Thank You to thering1975 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]