Android 5.0.2 and New Factory Images For Nexus 7 (Wi-Fi) Available

Android 5.0 is has been publicly available since early November, and the … more

Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

CM7 for LG L5 e610

OP 97pedrocas

15th June 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #11  
Snip3rPolska's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zawiercie
Thanks Meter: 60
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97pedrocas

I now have cm11, what is the best?

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

You must to test for yourself. I have tested a lot of roms and at this moment i have AOKP ( Android Open Kang Project )
I can recommend to you : Slimkat Android 4.4.2, Crystal Paranoid Android 4.4.2. It's all of 4.4 + for me.

Below you have link for list of ROM's :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...ig-development

Or :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...l7/development
15th June 2014, 02:30 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snip3rPolska

You must to test for yourself. I have tested a lot of roms and at this moment i have AOKP ( Android Open Kang Project )
I can recommend to you : Slimkat Android 4.4.2, Crystal Paranoid Android 4.4.2. It's all of 4.4 + for me.

Below you have link for list of ROM's :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...ig-development

Or :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/opti...l7/development

Can you link me to the aokp ROM?

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk
15th June 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #13  
Snip3rPolska's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zawiercie
Thanks Meter: 60
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97pedrocas

Can you link me to the aokp ROM?

Sent from my XT1021 using Tapatalk

I have this ROM :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2748084
15th June 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snip3rPolska

I have this ROM :

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2748084

What is the CWM version you have, I saw your post and you said it didn't work on v6.0.4.8.
15th June 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #15  
Snip3rPolska's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zawiercie
Thanks Meter: 60
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97pedrocas

What is the CWM version you have, I saw your post and you said it didn't work on v6.0.4.8.

I do not know how but I managed to install the same. Little strange....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes