No registration required

Please help me with a Bluestacks problem. thanks

OP kjolv

15th June 2014, 04:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi all !!
First of all iīm new here on xda forums, so lets get to the problem i am facing already.
So on windows 7 i installed bluestacks and everything installed fine, but the bluestacks dont open at all, just keeps initializing.
And so i installed windows 8.1, again i tried bluestacks, same as on windows 7 everything installed but when start, it stucks on initializing.

I think i know where the problem is, for some unknown reason its not creating the sdcard data as it would, like shows on the above image.

but in my friendīs pc all are ok

and these files that look like the sdcard store are incredible small compared to the same ones on my friendīs pc

Sorry for the ugly post and bad english, as i said iīm new here and english is not my native language.

I hope the best for you all, and please help me if you know hot to fix it.
Thanks!!
15th June 2014, 08:01 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

151 posts
Whats the actual hardware that you have ? It gets stuck if your pc is too weak or theres a problem with your video drivers.
15th June 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crichton333

Whats the actual hardware that you have ? It gets stuck if your pc is too weak or theres a problem with your video drivers.

Actually its a very poorly netbook configuration as i show in the dxdiag log attached below, but i continue thinking its not the actual problem, and thanks for replying.
Attached Files
File Type: txt DxDiag.txt - [Click for QR Code] (64.9 KB, 132 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread