need system.img

Search This thread

Rookie407

Dec 7, 2011
Clinton
trying to fix a brick and i need a system.img to flash via fastboot. i would make one myself but i recently had to reformat my computer and havent yet gotten it set up for android development. any system.img will due but i prefer STOCK.

thanks in advance
rookie407

peporras

Jan 8, 2010
Albacete
system.img

Another fellow asked something I'll try to remove mine by adb and upload it to share but not stock
a greeting

dangeo

Jul 9, 2014
hey guy i need help can anyone help

hey guys i have a acer iconia a3-a10 that is rooted and worked fine i recently added a recovery software called acer recovery software so take i could test out custom roms it installed fine and then when i restarted the system nothing it wont go pass start screen its stuck on acer i tried hard reset factory reset pretty much everything and still nothing the only thing i can do is start up recovery i look online and tried to find a firmware to update through recovery and was told that might work but cant find nothing it wont read on computer ethier with adb, is there anything i can do from the sd card to fix this problem anyone know of a firmware or program i can boot from sd card to get working again, please help if anyone has any ideals please share