To F400S F400K F400L (Korean version of G3) users

Search This thread

a961009

Mar 7, 2011
Hi.
I am thinking to buy LG G3 Korean version but can anyone test about USSD/MMI Code? (For example *100# *118*8# *123#)

I use Prepaid Sim card so if USSD/MMI code does not work then I cannot top up(reload) or check balance or make a subscription...

The reason why I am asking this is because I have used LG G2 and Optimus LTE2 (Both Korean version) and For KT version, it did not work at all and for SKT version only half of the contents were displayed...

So can anyone check whether USSD/MMI code works?

F400L F400S F400K pls...

antigravity

Aug 28, 2010
I have a F400K and it looks like the codes will work

tabuzery.jpg

Sent from my LG G3

cyrilcm

Sep 5, 2012
LG G3 usb charging port

Hey I just wanted to know if anyone s facing issues with the charging port. I need to put the cable at an angle inorder to properly get the USB cable to fit in the port.

amirunnisa

Jun 26, 2015
not work too

Hi.
I am thinking to buy LG G3 Korean version but can anyone test about USSD/MMI Code? (For example *100# *118*8# *123#)

I use Prepaid Sim card so if USSD/MMI code does not work then I cannot top up(reload) or check balance or make a subscription...

The reason why I am asking this is because I have used LG G2 and Optimus LTE2 (Both Korean version) and For KT version, it did not work at all and for SKT version only half of the contents were displayed...

So can anyone check whether USSD/MMI code works?

F400L F400S F400K pls...

Me too..im using f400k lgg3...ussd not works, after rooted n using cloudy rom its work,but another problem is cannot send sms..so i flash f400k baseband and the sms problem settled but the ussd problem happen again..anyone know how to to? A lot of time trying and trying.mhelpp me..
Lgg3 cloudy 2.3 baseband mod f400k20