[Q] Help needed ASAP. Formated everything

OP Jegone

15th June 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 16

52 posts
More
So this is my problem.

I went to recovery and wanted to wipe cache and dalvik cache. Left phone on the table by the friend who took it and idiot formated all. He erased everything. Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, dalvik cache, format system, sd card....
What to do to copy now rom back on sd card so I can flash it. I use Xperia_S_eXistenZ_Ultra and doomkernel v06 which is only thing i can see now when i turn phone on. Can i make my computer to see phone as usb to transfer rom back to sd card?
15th June 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 148

399 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jegone

So this is my problem.

I went to recovery and wanted to wipe cache and dalvik cache. Left phone on the table by the friend who took it and idiot formated all. He erased everything. Wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, dalvik cache, format system, sd card....
What to do to copy now rom back on sd card so I can flash it. I use Xperia_S_eXistenZ_Ultra and doomkernel v06 which is only thing i can see now when i turn phone on. Can i make my computer to see phone as usb to transfer rom back to sd card?

Can You boot Your phone into recovery? if yes then boot into recovery, push the ROM zip using push command of adb

Code:
adb push ROM.zip /sdcard
Then flash the file.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread