Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Who else doesn't care about root?

OP Br4nd3n

14th June 2014, 05:47 PM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 33

195 posts
Using a 3rd party launcher. Kklauncher or nova etc andnby disabling the att bloat, its liveable. I used to cm mod my old phone epic 4g but often times for the person who just wants to use their phone without glitches, missing featues and or too many options stock is doable. I sure wish samsung would give an option as htc does to root at your own risk.

Btw all this talk of root, what about the 800 lb gorilla which is the bootloader. O/w s4 has been rooted but a yr later the bootloader hasnt been cracked

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using XDA Free mobile app
15th June 2014, 03:03 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 12

256 posts
Is it true by keeping it locked that some if not ALL of the bloat the carriers put in use data behind your back? With rooting you can kill most if not all that issue and choose which ones you want to use data in foreground as well as background? But if so your data is currently being stolen by their bloat if I am not mistaken? Maybe someone can elaborate more on this...

Thanks!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A with 128gb SD.
15th June 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #43  
Flag Atlanta GA
Thanks Meter: 1,344

5,541 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Metal

Is it true by keeping it locked that some if not ALL of the bloat the carriers put in use data behind your back? With rooting you can kill most if not all that issue and choose which ones you want to use data in foreground as well as background? But if so your data is currently being stolen by their bloat if I am not mistaken? Maybe someone can elaborate more on this...

Thanks!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A with 128gb SD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bloat
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread