Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,867 Members 41,518 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ADB device offline

Tip us?

dbroadus2007
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboJr View Post
Yeah! Was old adb and there was something weird happening with my drivers. Had to install three times. It's always the something simple! Thanks, all! Time to start tinkering...
I still cant get past after the script starts to s off. My device always disconnects from ADB, then i have to start over again. I can not get my device to stay connected.

teknode
Old
Thanks Meter 0
On my phone USB debugging is enabled, but for some reason the phone shows up as offline unless I disable and reenable USB debugging. After that it comes up fine until the phone is removed. Is there a way to fix this?

faded03cobra
Old
Thanks Meter 49
I have tried everything that I know. My device is always offline. Ive reinstalled everything several times, restarted my phone, computer, etc. Anybody know why this is or what I can do to fix this so I can s off and root?

JB_Da_Greatest
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Have you tried putting the adb directory on the c drive that worked for me..
Don't judge a book by it's cover, better yet just read the back...

Old
Thanks Meter 243
Quote:
Originally Posted by faded03cobra View Post
I have tried everything that I know. My device is always offline. Ive reinstalled everything several times, restarted my phone, computer, etc. Anybody know why this is or what I can do to fix this so I can s off and root?
update your adb. Device offline means you havent accepted the authorization key on your phone and you will not see this prompt unless your adb is up to date.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123421342 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
adb, firewater, root, weaksauce