Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,306 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is BL Unlock Code useless w/a locked BL

Tip us?
 
SaeedFazlollahzadeh
Old
#21  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 206
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sari
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
AT the time I wrote that it was impossible, but yes root has been achieved.

However, unlocking the boot on a Z1S is still impossible
The most direct method is not always the best way
Remember?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
History is written by Winners
 
joecool666
Old
#22  
joecool666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 392
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dublin
Default RE B/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbradley View Post
AT the time I wrote that it was impossible, but yes root has been achieved.

However, unlocking the boot on a Z1S is still impossible
only because we dont know how to unlock it just yet ,bigger dev's have moved on to better high end devices so where on our own, sadley,
but we still have faith and hope peace, regards joe
 
eclyptos
Old
#23  
eclyptos's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 614
Posts: 2,991
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Planet Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by joecool666 View Post
only because we dont know how to unlock it just yet ,bigger dev's have moved on to better high end devices so where on our own, sadley,
but we still have faith and hope peace, regards joe
Of curse, they moved where the development is more massive, why stick with a company (Sony) where almost everything is impossible, it's like work for a company where they do not pay!

I just cannot imagine how it will be with the Z2...lol...
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
 
joecool666
Old
#24  
joecool666's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 87
Posts: 392
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
Of curse, they moved where the development is more massive, why stick with a company (Sony) where almost everything is impossible, it's like work for a company where they do not pay!

I just cannot imagine how it will be with the Z2...lol...
so true for z2 owners lol,
 
SaeedFazlollahzadeh
Old
#25  
SaeedFazlollahzadeh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 206
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Sari
http://www.xperiablog.net/2014/06/15...lly-gets-root/

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
History is written by Winners
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes