Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,829 Members 42,671 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Probelms bootloop recovery isnt worknig

Tip us?
 
Cepums21
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Question [Q] Probelms bootloop recovery isnt worknig

Hello so i had problem with imai code so i decided to instal stock room (not shure which one was before) but after that pohone stucked in bootloop (after logo just shuted down) so i then i ried other versions and tut whic i could find but no results now i am using bach file to charge it to level when i can unlock it again
I am on S-ON cid vodap001 realy need help.
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#2  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,425
Posts: 13,834
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Unlock, flash a custom recovery. Then determine the rom you need with the command :

Fastboot getvar version-main

Restore the appropriate nand backup with a full wipe prior to it and flash the boot.img from the nand.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
Cepums21
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Default .....

version is version-main: 2.17.161.2 cant find any room.I managed to unlock it , i will try to install cyanogen mod since i dont have nand backup so i cant restore.and btw before that phone worked fine only thing was that i couldnt update it there was no imei code and stuf and even then i culd get into recovery and i started as newbie (i didnt know what exactyle i was doing...) but no i have litle knowledge but still i cant get tit back to life.

Btw i have second htc one x with 64gb on it and cant even tur that one on (charger shows red flashingg indictaor
)
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#4  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,425
Posts: 13,834
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepums21 View Post
version is version-main: 2.17.161.2 cant find any room.I managed to unlock it , i will try to install cyanogen mod since i dont have nand backup so i cant restore.and btw before that phone worked fine only thing was that i couldnt update it there was no imei code and stuf and even then i culd get into recovery and i started as newbie (i didnt know what exactyle i was doing...) but no i have litle knowledge but still i cant get tit back to life.

Btw i have second htc one x with 64gb on it and cant even tur that one on (charger shows red flashingg indictaor
)
your hboot is to low to flash the latest roms (its 1.12) you can install all ICS roms but not newer ones. You need to update the hboot first. go to the general section en look for the collection of stock backups thread and find the nand backup that matches your main.
 
Cepums21
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
your hboot is to low to flash the latest roms (its 1.12) you can install all ICS roms but not newer ones. You need to update the hboot first. go to the general section en look for the collection of stock backups thread and find the nand backup that matches your main.
it shows that i have 1.72 hboot instaled :/ but okay i will try what you said.
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#6  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,425
Posts: 13,834
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepums21 View Post
it shows that i have 1.72 hboot instaled :/ but okay i will try what you said.
and your main 2.17 ??? thats very odd ! it should be in line of 4.18 or 4.19 !
 
Cepums21
Old
#7  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
and your main 2.17 ??? thats very odd ! it should be in line of 4.18 or 4.19 !
in bootlooder it shows

*** UNLOCKED ***
ENN\RC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
M1Crop-None
RADIO-3.1204.169D3.33
eMMC-Bootmode : disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
hw Secure boot enabled
MODEM PATH off
Jun 21 2013, 17:36:36

FASTBOOT USB

Instructions here vol e.tc

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOODER
POWER DOWN


Curently i am using that script to charge phone cuz i am not sue if it charges while it is in logo screenn since it stucks there no more warning about legach **** curently on side of that i am downloading only one voodap001 room from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701376 1.12.161.17 - TWRP Thanks to Coops1977
i hope that will work.

i couldnt found exact same version as mine but i hhope this will atleast let me boot my phone back to life or atleast let me in recovery mode since now it just stucks on logo.
I am able to get in black screen whith silver htc logo but it stays tehere with no response.

Onther htc just stays dead but it worked before(stuck in logo screen atleast had some life in it (i hope its just dead.))

Anyway i realy need help here since my cid main doesnt mach my hboot vers
 
Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 15th June 2014 at 10:31 PM.)
#8  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8,425
Posts: 13,834
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cepums21 View Post
in bootlooder it shows

*** UNLOCKED ***
ENN\RC2B_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
M1Crop-None
RADIO-3.1204.169D3.33
eMMC-Bootmode : disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
hw Secure boot enabled
MODEM PATH off
Jun 21 2013, 17:36:36

FASTBOOT USB

Instructions here vol e.tc

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOODER
POWER DOWN


Curently i am using that script to charge phone cuz i am not sue if it charges while it is in logo screenn since it stucks there no more warning about legach **** curently on side of that i am downloading only one voodap001 room from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2701376 1.12.161.17 - TWRP Thanks to Coops1977
i hope that will work.

i couldnt found exact same version as mine but i hhope this will atleast let me boot my phone back to life or atleast let me in recovery mode since now it just stucks on logo.
I am able to get in black screen whith silver htc logo but it stays tehere with no response.

Onther htc just stays dead but it worked before(stuck in logo screen atleast had some life in it (i hope its just dead.))

Anyway i realy need help here since my cid main doesnt mach my hboot vers
STOP flashing ANYTHING from here !!! you do NOT have the HTC one X international ..... you have the HTC one X+ !!!!!

and you have to read better, the link you posted in your last post is for the HTC ONE M8 not the HTC one X and not the HTC one X+ ! pay attention please.......

Go tot the HTC ONE X+ forum and stay in there, do not go to another forum section !!!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Learn How to Make a Live Wallpaper all by Yourself

Stillimages can bebeautiful, but some of you prefer to see animations on your screens. … more

Google Play Services Updated to Version 6.1

In addition to Android operating system proper, Google is focusing hard on giving the developers … more

CyanogenMod 11 M10 Available for Supported Devices

Summer vacation isover for most students out there, and it’s the time to get back to … more

XDA Forums Added for the First Batch of Android One Devices!

Just yesterday, we talked about the highly anticipated launch of the first batch … more