Android App Review: Manage Your Connections Automagically – XDA TV

Material Design is all the buzz in the Android world right now. … more

Official TWRP Recovery Lands on Micromax Canvas Magnus

With the recent release of Android One, Micromax and MediaTek released fully buildable … more

Update Overload: SuperSU Heavily Updated

There are apps and apps out there. Very few can reach the level of popularity required to stay at … more

Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Dirty feeling

OP blueether

15th June 2014, 11:17 PM   |  #11  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,663

15,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22

I have an unlocked UK international z1c for sell if you interested and live in UK mate

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

It's not allowed to sell or market devices like this on XDA. Put it on Swappa if you want to sell or swap it
15th June 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 68

943 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

It's not allowed to sell or market devices like this on XDA. Put it on Swappa if you want to sell or swap it

whoops ok fair enough. I bought it as I missed the Sony Xperia z ultra but it's just too small. still got my HTC ONE max. used to be on the tthreads few months back. missus got a z2 so I got jealous and realised how much I missed the Xperia experience

15th June 2014, 11:50 PM   |  #13  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,663

15,002 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22

whoops ok fair enough. I bought it as I missed the Sony Xperia z ultra but it's just too small. still got my HTC ONE max. used to be on the tthreads few months back. missus got a z2 so I got jealous and realised how much I missed the Xperia experience

I see. I know first hand how it is to go back to something smaller. I had to use my old Desire HD when I had my Ultra in for repairs, and it was pretty brutal. I guess you can wait a couple of weeks and see if Sony do release an Ultra 2 or not.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread