FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Dirty feeling

15th June 2014, 10:17 PM |#11  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,679

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22

I have an unlocked UK international z1c for sell if you interested and live in UK mate

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk

It's not allowed to sell or market devices like this on XDA. Put it on Swappa if you want to sell or swap it

15th June 2014, 10:25 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 114

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordManhattan

It's not allowed to sell or market devices like this on XDA. Put it on Swappa if you want to sell or swap it

whoops ok fair enough. I bought it as I missed the Sony Xperia z ultra but it's just too small. still got my HTC ONE max. used to be on the tthreads few months back. missus got a z2 so I got jealous and realised how much I missed the Xperia experience

15th June 2014, 10:50 PM |#13  
Account currently disabled
Flag Kepler-34b
Thanks Meter: 5,679

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathlynn22

whoops ok fair enough. I bought it as I missed the Sony Xperia z ultra but it's just too small. still got my HTC ONE max. used to be on the tthreads few months back. missus got a z2 so I got jealous and realised how much I missed the Xperia experience

I see. I know first hand how it is to go back to something smaller. I had to use my old Desire HD when I had my Ultra in for repairs, and it was pretty brutal. I guess you can wait a couple of weeks and see if Sony do release an Ultra 2 or not.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread