Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,443 Members 50,811 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] All widgets transparent

Tip us?

xdabrain
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] All widgets transparent

Hi XDAs

How can I set all widgets on my home screens to transparent in a simple way?

Please don't post me this link.

Rooted N5, stock, 4.4.2.

Thanks a lot.

Regards

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Simple way? Find widget replacements from the Play Store that offer transparent options. Other than that, the link you said you don't want to do would be it. Sometimes you gotta put in effort to get what you want, unfortunately. There's no magic transparent widget option. First world problems, right?
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

xdabrain
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Simple way? Find widget replacements from the Play Store that offer transparent options. Other than that, the link you said you don't want to do would be it. Sometimes you gotta put in effort to get what you want, unfortunately. There's no magic transparent widget option. First world problems, right?
Thx 4 ur answer. I make many efforts and take always the time to mod my system! The problem with this link is that not all apps are available and if there is a new version of a specific app you can do the process again and again.

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdabrain View Post
Thx 4 ur answer. I make many efforts and take always the time to mod my system! The problem with this link is that not all apps are available and if there is a new version of a specific app you can do the process again and again.
Such is the life of a modder.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

xdabrain
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
Such is the life of a modder.