Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,281 Members 49,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

lock-screen widgets on KitKat

Tip us?

tenhauser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default lock-screen widgets on KitKat

Hello guys!

long-time lurker, first time poster here.

I got the P600 a couple of months ago and I love it. Thing is, I updated to Kit Kat (official rom from Kies, no root) yesterday and I can't get lock screen widgets to work. I've been looking for a solution over the web but the only one I find is the "activate the widgets from the security settings" and well, I don't have that option. I've enabled developer options and still can't get that setting to show up. I've made a factory reset and still nothing. The only thing with "widget" on the settings is "Clock widget options".

I apologize if this is a repost but I couldn't do a forum search, I got this error message: "An error occurred while performing a Searchlight query:
connection to 10.0.100.17:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)"

Thanks!

nadine99
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default me 2

hi i have same u problem
i need help like you

BarryH_GEG
Old
Thanks Meter 4,153
They're gone. The Pro's don't have them either. The 12" tablets (only) got something Samsung calls Lock Screen Cards to replace them. Someone posted some settings changes to get them back if you're rooted. Do a search.
The Following User Says Thank You to BarryH_GEG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nadine99
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default i need lock screen with a multi widgets k.k .apk

thanks 4 replay
i have root
i need lock screen with a multi widgets k.k .apk
to replace it ... Plz

tenhauser
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryH_GEG View Post
They're gone. The Pro's don't have them either. The 12" tablets (only) got something Samsung calls Lock Screen Cards to replace them. Someone posted some settings changes to get them back if you're rooted. Do a search.

thanks for the reply. I'm trying to avoid rooting for now, so I guess no lockscreen widgets for me =/