Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Black wallpaper issue

OP cplking

15th June 2014, 03:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
I'm using the particle effect unlock effect. Only issue is the lockscreen wallpaper keeps going black. Anybody have a fix for this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
16th June 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #2  
ckarrow2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Forest City, NC
Thanks Meter: 29
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplking

I'm using the particle effect unlock effect. Only issue is the lockscreen wallpaper keeps going black. Anybody have a fix for this?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You don't happen to have a Galaxy Gear watch, do you?
16th June 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 56
 
216 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarrow2

You don't happen to have a Galaxy Gear watch, do you?

No I don't.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
16th June 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #4  
ckarrow2's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Forest City, NC
Thanks Meter: 29
 
183 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cplking

No I don't.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ok. My particle effect is black when I use the autolock feature of the Galaxy Gear. Sorry I couldn't help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes