[XT1033][Stock]G-KAT ROM[V2 Updated][Deodexed]

Search This thread
Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

I've flashed the rom and the system gives me an error, now the phone is bricked and I can only see the bootloader screen, If I power on and press vol down and then I select recovery nothing happens, blank screen.
Any advice?

Edit: unbricked http://www.android.gs/enter-recovery-mode-motorola-moto-g/

Anyway Pay attention if you install this rom, I own an Xt1033, bought from an Australian vendor...

what recovery do u use? use the recovery from OP! perhaps u could explain how u solved it so others can too solve it if they face it!

HarryCustom

Dec 26, 2007
I haven't the phone now, but I am using the CWM recovery with touch.
I've pasted a link in my post, where there is written how to unbrick, sorry I was thinking it was clear. :)
Anyway, you have to press both power and vol down button, move with vol down on recovery, than press vol up. Then both vol up and down for 5 seconds, and than power.
So you are in CWM, at this time you can restore a backup. :)

Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

New release

New version released! Bug fixes! More mods coming soon!

igoorsoouza

Apr 2, 2014
Cant boot at v2, tried every recovery possible, including it in your op, but cant get of the Motorola's boot. Just too sad :(

Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

doomwithdon

Jul 20, 2011
There isn't a bug free CWM flashable Stock ROM currently available anywhere for XT1033. Those that are available have the FC in security settings bug.
Hence anxiously waiting for your update... Thanks for your efforts..

Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

i am unable to provide you guys with v2 as the rom boots on my xt1033 and doesnt boot on other xt1033 devices regardless of any cwm recovery and may have to abondon the project since i am unable to find the issue. sorry people.

Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

Still waiting for v2, please give us some feedback! ):

There isn't a bug free CWM flashable Stock ROM currently available anywhere for XT1033. Those that are available have the FC in security settings bug.
Hence anxiously waiting for your update... Thanks for your efforts..

xt1033 boot loop on v2

new version released now! check out reported by testers to boot and check features list for new additions.

Y

yeshwanthvshenoy

those screenies are of v1 i havnt updated screens of v2 yet.

some inbuilt apps of the rom are incompatible with 4.4.4 thatz why didnt use

dokiace

Jul 14, 2011
going to try this rom now, downloading the v2 rom,
is the play store bugs still exist ?

and if it's possible please can you make the quick tile editable?

Top Liked Posts