Originally Posted by UnlimitedN20
Rooted S5 (SM-G900F) with CF-Auto Root without problems, disabled KNOX, everything worked fine. After installing the Xposed Framework (latest) the phone get super laggy. NOTE: No Xposed Modules were activated. No SHealt force closes or anything like that some users were reporting. Only clearly visible general lag everywhere. Tried uninstalling the Framework, everything went back to normal. After reinstall, the lag appeared again.(tried 3 times, 100% it's from the framework)
The lag has no trace in LogCat so it's irrelevant.
I hope @rovo89
already knows about the problem, but for now any solution, fix or idea?
it's very strange, because i experience no issue at all with both xposed framework and s health.
i'm using sm-g900i and here is my set-up:
- taiwanese stockrom: my original stock rom is au vodafone firmware and it's not up-to-date so i flash this one in order to have camera at lockscreen and modify dock icons which is impossible in "australia only" stock
- i flash this rom using mobile odin pro <~~ not sure if this helps!
- i flash philz touch recovery using mobile odin pro
- install xposed framework, reboot
- update everything through goole play to make sure all system apps are up-to-date
- i haven't removed/disabled any bloat ware, just hide them (greenify donation version helps a lot here)
- no laggy performance at all
hope it helps you all!
Please click THANKS button on the left instead of just saying
if you find my post useful for you
Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk Pro
Device: Galaxy S5 G900I
ROM: XtreStoLite ROM by @edgarf28
Kernel: KT Kernel by @ktoonsez with modified ktoonsifized v2 profile