Post Reply

Opinions on this case

OP spc_hicks09

16th June 2014, 03:25 AM   |  #1  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Bought this case the other day and was wondering if someone else has bought it? If so, what are your thoughts on it? If not, what is your opinion on it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Verizon-LG-G...:eek:C:US:3160


16th June 2014, 03:48 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
I got this
My friend got that one and I buyed the Spigen one. In my opinion, the spigen is better all around, considering extra heft, versus protection. Also the spigen feels better in hand and to me looks better
The Following User Says Thank You to alizaga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 04:17 AM   |  #3  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alizaga

My friend got that one and I buyed the Spigen one. In my opinion, the spigen is better all around, considering extra heft, versus protection. Also the spigen feels better in hand and to me looks better

I'll check out the Spigen case as well. Thanks!
16th June 2014, 04:21 AM   |  #4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
looks like a tank!
while I like protection for my phone, thats just a bit much for me
The Following User Says Thank You to dredd2099 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Sure!
If you looking fot top protection it's better than the Spigen, it depends on your specific needs and you're welcome
The Following User Says Thank You to alizaga For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #6  
spc_hicks09's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Marion, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,621
 
3,422 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dredd2099

looks like a tank!
while I like protection for my phone, thats just a bit much for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizaga

If you looking fot top protection it's better than the Spigen, it depends on your specific needs and you're welcome

Yeah the protection is actually what i'm going for. I do a lot of hiking, rock climbing and stuff like that. So I needed something that will withstand some abuse.

Now to get building a ROM for this beast!
16th June 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
That's it
Quote:
Originally Posted by spc_hicks09

Yeah the protection is actually what i'm going for. I do a lot of hiking, rock climbing and stuff like that. So I needed something that will withstand some abuse.

Now to get building a ROM for this beast!

No more talking, we have a winner case!. Im about to flash the bruce ROM, seems great

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2748883

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Accessories by ThreadRank