Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,633 Members 37,786 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Error while searching for network

Tip us?

Redneck1984
Old
(Last edited by Redneck1984; 3rd June 2014 at 09:31 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Error while searching for network

I have ARC XP 1.3 installed (cyanogenMod 7.2 based, kernel 2.6.32.9-pax0r-CM pax0r@pax-pc#29, baseband V07u-000-000-MAR-23-2009) . I've noticed that I don't see any network (if I go abroad there will be no roaming). Phone works OK with my operators network. When I go into settings/wireless & networks/mobile networks/network operators i got message "error while searching for network". I'm unable to resolve this. I found a thread about this problem for HTC, It's written that the problem is radio S-off option and CID that has to be fixed with Hboot. After that a new rom flash is required. Anyone know how to do it for LG Optimus me P350?

Redneck1984
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck1984 View Post
I have ARC XP 1.3 installed (cyanogenMod 7.2 based, kernel 2.6.32.9-pax0r-CM pax0r@pax-pc#29, baseband V07u-000-000-MAR-23-2009) . I've noticed that I don't see any network (if I go abroad there will be no roaming). Phone works OK with my operators network. When I go into settings/wireless & networks/mobile networks/network operators i got message "error while searching for network". I'm unable to resolve this. I found a thread about this problem for HTC, It's written that the problem is radio S-off option and CID that has to be fixed with Hboot. After that a new rom flash is required. Anyone know how to do it for LG Optimus me P350?
So no answer? Thanks to dbarrera for advice. Unfortunately; by, by ARC XP. Tried few other ROMs. Some are great, but still have this problem. Installed CM-7-20130301-NIGHTLY-p350. Just a bit slower, but so far everything works fine. It has different baseband (RRO) and I'll stick to it. I had to charge the battery twice in 12 hours, but now the drain is OK (44% of battery after 24 hours and GPS i WiFi working for a while).