XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more
Post Reply

[Q] Wifi Direct Problem on DN3 V5

10th May 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Please sort out file sharing through WIFI Direct on DN3 rom V5
After Establishing Connection, Sharing give "Unfortunately Settings have stopped working"
Flashed Clean Rom through TWRP.
14th May 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Petaling Jaya
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
wifi direct problem..
I got this problem too..wifi direct problem..after connect too wifi direct..unfunately setting have stopped....don't no what the problem..try use sbeam..it's ok no problem..
sorry for the bad english..i don't speak english..but i try..thanks in advance
15th May 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #3  
Junior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzy09

Please sort out file sharing through WIFI Direct on DN3 rom V5
After Establishing Connection, Sharing give "Unfortunately Settings have stopped working"
Flashed Clean Rom through TWRP.

Hello, I have no problem so far with wifi direct on DN3 V5 Rom. The problem was about the screen mirroring. It said "Can't enable screen mirroring because of hardware issue." Fortunately, I replaced the lib I found on xda, and finally it worked seamlessly by now.
15th May 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by punnary

Hello, I have no problem so far with wifi direct on DN3 V5 Rom. The problem was about the screen mirroring. It said "Can't enable screen mirroring because of hardware issue." Fortunately, I replaced the lib I found on xda, and finally it worked seamlessly by now.

You'll get FC Settings
try these steps
Before selecting file for sharing make a wifi direct connection with other device.
Then select file that you wanna share.
I guarantee that you'll get fc
if not then let me know
15th May 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
BProgua Binder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuk144

I got this problem too..wifi direct problem..after connect too wifi direct..unfunately setting have stopped....don't no what the problem..try use sbeam..it's ok no problem..
sorry for the bad english..i don't speak english..but i try..thanks in advance

I suppose the problem is with secsettings.apk
Due to dual settings(note 3 and s5) its facing this problem.
25th May 2014, 08:15 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
no problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidzy09

You'll get FC Settings
try these steps
Before selecting file for sharing make a wifi direct connection with other device.
Then select file that you wanna share.
I guarantee that you'll get fc
if not then let me know

Hello, I did this many times for different firmwares, from official 4.3 to official 4.4.2, then this custom rom, and I never get a fc.
It's just a lib file that you can replace, nothing more.

I hope I can help anyone here with DN3 V5 Rom since I know how it feels like to be lost. Just ask, I'll help if I can. But, please don't PM me.
Last edited by punnary; 25th May 2014 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Add more information
27th May 2014, 01:57 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by punnary

Hello, I did this many times for different firmwares, from official 4.3 to official 4.4.2, then this custom rom, and I never get a fc.
It's just a lib file that you can replace, nothing more.

I hope I can help anyone here with DN3 V5 Rom since I know how it feels like to be lost. Just ask, I'll help if I can. But, please don't PM me.

Where can i find the lib file ?
Thx
13th June 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by punnary

Hello, I did this many times for different firmwares, from official 4.3 to official 4.4.2, then this custom rom, and I never get a fc.
It's just a lib file that you can replace, nothing more.

I hope I can help anyone here with DN3 V5 Rom since I know how it feels like to be lost. Just ask, I'll help if I can. But, please don't PM me.


hai , i am also having wifi direct trouble here . what should i do, can u help me ?
16th June 2014, 08:55 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by loubets

Where can i find the lib file ?
Thx

Well, because I found it here somewhere in XDA, I want to give credit to the creator, but I don't know who, maybe Dr. Ketan? By the way, if you feel it is helpful, press like for me. It won't cost a dollar, right?

http://d-h.st/vJm

Sorry, I really don't remember the creator, but I appreciate the thanks!
Last edited by punnary; 16th June 2014 at 09:02 AM. Reason: No link

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note II Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank