Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,165 Members 38,602 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ] looking for screen turn on app.

Tip us?

jamaljmys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Default [REQ] looking for screen turn on app.

hello
iam looking for application turn on the screen by remapping the hard capacitive keys. not the sound rocker or the power buttons.

any idea please?

i tried most of applications and xposed modules but not work, also all the application using the sensor, turn on the screen by swapping only which make the screen on all the time whenever the sensor moved front of any thing.
also application with turn on by taping the sensor is ok for me.

could you suggest guys?

thanks in advance for all

blooxx
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljmys View Post
hello
iam looking for application turn on the screen by remapping the hard capacitive keys. not the sound rocker or the power buttons.

any idea please?

i tried most of applications and xposed modules but not work, also all the application using the sensor, turn on the screen by swapping only which make the screen on all the time whenever the sensor moved front of any thing.

could you suggest guys?

I cannot name a app, but you can try bulletproof kernel! You have double tap to wake,sleep the device,swype capacitive buttons,etc! And it does the job flawless!

jamaljmys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by blooxx View Post
I cannot name a app, but you can try bulletproof kernel! You have double tap to wake,sleep the device,swype capacitive buttons,etc! And it does the job flawless!
thank you mate
my device is dual sim HTC one and no such custom kernel for this model.

could you suggest me application used taping on the sensor not swipe ? or way to remap the capacitive buttons for that?

thanks again

tudorlv
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljmys View Post
hello

any idea please?

could you suggest guys?

Wake up!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777010
The Following User Says Thank You to tudorlv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jamaljmys
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorlv View Post
thank you mate.
i tried this application but its not accurate and need to keep the device in specific direction always which is not useable.

any other suggest based on proximity sensor but taping the sensor not swipe over?

shopsdesire
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Elemental kernel and use gestures.

viperd 621 elemental kernel. dark theme.

sparkeymat
Old
(Last edited by sparkeymat; 17th June 2014 at 12:27 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Will elemental x work with Sprint phone running stock 4.4.2 senses 6 all stock? I'm new to flashing kernels. I've already made a nandroid back up but would like more input before I attempt to flash this.