Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more
Post Reply

[REQ] looking for screen turn on app.

OP jamaljmys

9th June 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
hello
iam looking for application turn on the screen by remapping the hard capacitive keys. not the sound rocker or the power buttons.

any idea please?

i tried most of applications and xposed modules but not work, also all the application using the sensor, turn on the screen by swapping only which make the screen on all the time whenever the sensor moved front of any thing.
also application with turn on by taping the sensor is ok for me.

could you suggest guys?

thanks in advance for all
9th June 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljmys

hello
iam looking for application turn on the screen by remapping the hard capacitive keys. not the sound rocker or the power buttons.

any idea please?

i tried most of applications and xposed modules but not work, also all the application using the sensor, turn on the screen by swapping only which make the screen on all the time whenever the sensor moved front of any thing.
also application with turn on by taping the sensor is ok for me.

could you suggest guys?

thanks in advance for all

I cannot name a app, but you can try bulletproof kernel! You have double tap to wake,sleep the device,swype capacitive buttons,etc! And it does the job flawless!
9th June 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by blooxx

I cannot name a app, but you can try bulletproof kernel! You have double tap to wake,sleep the device,swype capacitive buttons,etc! And it does the job flawless!

thank you mate
my device is dual sim HTC one and no such custom kernel for this model.

could you suggest me application used taping on the sensor not swipe ? or way to remap the capacitive buttons for that?

thanks again
10th June 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #4  
tudorlv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljmys

hello
iam looking for application turn on the screen by remapping the hard capacitive keys. not the sound rocker or the power buttons.

any idea please?

i tried most of applications and xposed modules but not work, also all the application using the sensor, turn on the screen by swapping only which make the screen on all the time whenever the sensor moved front of any thing.
also application with turn on by taping the sensor is ok for me.

could you suggest guys?

thanks in advance for all

Wake up!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777010
The Following User Says Thank You to tudorlv For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
794 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorlv

Wake up!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2777010

thank you mate.
i tried this application but its not accurate and need to keep the device in specific direction always which is not useable.

any other suggest based on proximity sensor but taping the sensor not swipe over?
15th June 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #6  
shopsdesire's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag bognor regis west sussex
Thanks Meter: 59
 
462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Elemental kernel and use gestures.

viperd 621 elemental kernel. dark theme.
16th June 2014, 12:25 PM   |  #7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Will elemental x work with Sprint phone running stock 4.4.2 senses 6 all stock? I'm new to flashing kernels. I've already made a nandroid back up but would like more input before I attempt to flash this.
Last edited by sparkeymat; 17th June 2014 at 12:27 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One Themes and Apps by ThreadRank