Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Tablet not working

OP CarsonM135

12th June 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
So i rooted my tablet about a week ago and went to install adaway today when i went to reboot it it got stuck in a loop and so i tried a factory reset but now its in a loop of starting, saying upgrading apps, then saying process com.android.phone has stopped working then restarting again and keeps going what can i do to fix it?
14th June 2014, 12:31 PM   |  #2  
Flag ★◢↿ALIGARH↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,039

472 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonM135

So i rooted my tablet about a week ago and went to install adaway today when i went to reboot it it got stuck in a loop and so i tried a factory reset but now its in a loop of starting, saying upgrading apps, then saying process com.android.phone has stopped working then restarting again and keeps going what can i do to fix it?

You Should flash the stock firmware through Odin . Your data will not be erased .

Don't forget to press the thanks button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aeyan Ashraf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #3  
Flag Chula Vista, Ca
Thanks Meter: 84

175 posts
More
Really! Flash to stock just for a bootloop. Unnecessary I think. I would just go to recovery and wipe system, cache, and dalvik and reflash the ROM. If that doesn't fix, then do the same but wipe data as well. You'll have to reinstall apps of course with that last one. Also, If you have an external sd card and a card reader, you could download a different ROM to the card and flash that one in recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to wolfclan68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 01:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Gallifrey
Thanks Meter: 440

531 posts
More
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfclan68

Really! Flash to stock just for a bootloop. Unnecessary I think. I would just go to recovery and wipe system, cache, and dalvik and reflash the ROM. If that doesn't fix, then do the same but wipe data as well. You'll have to reinstall apps of course with that last one. Also, If you have an external sd card and a card reader, you could download a different ROM to the card and flash that one in recovery.

Flashing to stock always fix bugs that wiping can't solve
Because flashing to stock will restores the original firmware

Sent from Gallifrey using TARDIS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread