Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,832 Members 50,517 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Do I have the correct apps installed on rooted phone

Tip us?

bazzaboy1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up [Q] Do I have the correct apps installed on rooted phone

I know everyone has there own ways and own apps they like, people like different things and different ways to do things, I am looking for the basics, I want to know that ive not installed 2 or 3 apps that basically the same stuff, and is pointless having them,
I know that some are imperative to have on a rooted phone, and some are just to help people do certain things, here is the thing I have got all these apps downloaded and havent used any apart from 1, and only just tweaked a few basic things as dont want to ruin my phone,
ive not even backed my phone up yet or flashed a custom rom, both are high on my list to do but cant seem to find the answers out there which I know will be some were,
The thing is there is not much at all on my phone "acer liquid e2 v370" so dont want to use stuff from another phone incase it doesn't work and I brick my phone,
Anyway if someone out there can help me or even show me the door to were I can find this stiff out then I would appreciate it so much, anyway back to the question in hand, about the apps I have installed, are they the right ones? and I dont have 2 apps that, basically do the same things,
Ok this is what I have and if anyway possible anyone can either tell me or show me were to find the things I need to know about these apps,
And if it would work on my phone etc etc, ok this is what I have, 1st is supersu, titanium backup, busybox, t.w.r.p., android tuner, root uninstaller, root checker, this is it all ive got, I know everyone has different things depending on what they want to do with there android system, I just want to start with the basics and learn as I go, everyone starts at the bottom, so only way to become the best is get your hands dirty so to speak, so here I am wantinf to get involved just hope that someone out there can pass some knowledge my way as it will be appreciated so much, thanks again for your time and reading my thread, bazzaboy1

bazzaboy1
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up can no one help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazzaboy1 View Post
I know everyone has there own ways and own apps they like, people like different things and different ways to do things, I am looking for the basics, I want to know that ive not installed 2 or 3 apps that basically the same stuff, and is pointless having them,
I know that some are imperative to have on a rooted phone, and some are just to help people do certain things, here is the thing I have got all these apps downloaded and havent used any apart from 1, and only just tweaked a few basic things as dont want to ruin my phone,
ive not even backed my phone up yet or flashed a custom rom, both are high on my list to do but cant seem to find the answers out there which I know will be some were,
The thing is there is not much at all on my phone "acer liquid e2 v370" so dont want to use stuff from another phone incase it doesn't work and I brick my phone,
Anyway if someone out there can help me or even show me the door to were I can find this stiff out then I would appreciate it so much, anyway back to the question in hand, about the apps I have installed, are they the right ones? and I dont have 2 apps that, basically do the same things,
Ok this is what I have and if anyway possible anyone can either tell me or show me were to find the things I need to know about these apps,
And if it would work on my phone etc etc, ok this is what I have, 1st is supersu, titanium backup, busybox, t.w.r.p., android tuner, root uninstaller, root checker, this is it all ive got, I know everyone has different things depending on what they want to do with there android system, I just want to start with the basics and learn as I go, everyone starts at the bottom, so only way to become the best is get your hands dirty so to speak, so here I am wantinf to get involved just hope that someone out there can pass some knowledge my way as it will be appreciated so much, thanks again for your time and reading my thread, bazzaboy1
is there no one out there that can help? I know you all get loads of messages a day on this, but I really need some help, I went through all this and rooted my phone now cant do anything with it, it feels like ive just passed my driving test got a new car but cant drive it, someone please help me drive my car theoretical mind you cheers big thumbs up