Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,921 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

mms apn issues on m7att

Tip us?

syllogyking
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Default mms apn issues on m7att

does anyone know how to fix the mms issue with being unable to be sent/received (group text included). if anyone has got it to work, could you share your apn settings?

calahanhempe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by syllogyking View Post
does anyone know how to fix the mms issue with being unable to be sent/received (group text included). if anyone has got it to work, could you share your apn settings?
I have had the same problem. I will try a system restore and then see if that works. I am running ARHD's Sense 5.5 with s-on

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
Ask the rom maker to put the right apn's in... A lot of euro guys dont have the correct stuff and dont care to fix it very much as their primary user base is euro users...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-13-16-43-03.png
Views:	26
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	2796772   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-13-16-43-17.png
Views:	24
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	2796773  

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
Why are you still on a sense 5.5 rom, sense 6 was released officially for at&t and developer us build which is configured for us market

Quote:
Originally Posted by calahanhempe View Post
I have had the same problem. I will try a system restore and then see if that works. I am running ARHD's Sense 5.5 with s-on

calahanhempe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Being s-on and not being able to get the new firmware ( as far as I know) I'm not sure how Sense 6 will run without updating it, but thank you for your concern.

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
Ok so flash back a nand backup relock bootloader accept ota reunlock and flash away after.....simple

Quote:
Originally Posted by calahanhempe View Post
Being s-on and not being able to get the new firmware ( as far as I know) I'm not sure how Sense 6 will run without updating it, but thank you for your concern.

calahanhempe
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease View Post
Ok so flash back a nand backup relock bootloader accept ota reunlock and flash away after.....simple
It does sound simple when you say it like that, but I'm still pretty new to the unlocked bootloader world and I'm just not quite sure how to do all of that but I will look into it.

syllogyking
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 272
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonders_Never_Cease View Post
Ask the rom maker to put the right apn's in... A lot of euro guys dont have the correct stuff and dont care to fix it very much as their primary user base is euro users...
I have those settings entered, but mms still doesn't work.

Wonders_Never_Cease
Old
Thanks Meter 512

DONATE TO ME
Those are stock apn's, only time ive seen issue with mms is with third party carriers. If this is case,no aons will fix