Github Tutorial App Shows You How to Use… Github

Github can get pretty complicated and using it can become quite daunting, especially … more

Google Glass-like Clip-On For Regular Glasses Developed by Sony

For the price of $2,000, a pair of glasses that can run apps, take pictures, … more

Micromax Takes OnePlus to Court! Android Wear Receives Lollipop – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop is available officially for the Moto 360! … more

Google Invites Selected Devs to Buy Project Tango Development Kit

Just about a month ago, the curious Project Tango development kit was … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

16 vs. 32 GB and ROMs

OP Sebba513

12th June 2014, 08:29 AM   |  #11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Question
Hi all just want to know how much space left available can be used if i take LG G3 16GB ? Thanks
12th June 2014, 04:36 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash555

Hi all just want to know how much space left available can be used if i take LG G3 16GB ? Thanks

I would guess 10 to 11 gb of space for the apps and data that cannot be moved to the SD card. For me, this will consist of a few apps (metro newspaper eats loads of space !) , and lots of camera pics and videos (high resolution) and loads of whatsapp pics and videos (whatsapp stuff cannot be moved to sd either)

......that is why i am avoiding getting the 16gb version - LG are such s**theads for not selling the 32gb in the UK...makes me so angry !

I sent an email to LG UK support and as expected, they could only tell me that at present the 32gb is not announced for the UK, nor do they know if it will be or when, blah blah blah !!
12th June 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #13  
Baccer's Avatar
Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 8
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
I already preordered the 32GB version because
- apps getting bigger like GTA
- Offline Navigation like Navigon need alot of space
- Taking pictures and Videos

at least LG sells the 32GB here. HTC won't sell the 32gb M8 and S5 also not available as 32 GB
perfect would be a G3 with 64 GB internal memory
13th June 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyase9

I would guess 10 to 11 gb of space for the apps and data that cannot be moved to the SD card. For me, this will consist of a few apps (metro newspaper eats loads of space !) , and lots of camera pics and videos (high resolution) and loads of whatsapp pics and videos (whatsapp stuff cannot be moved to sd either)

......that is why i am avoiding getting the 16gb version - LG are such s**theads for not selling the 32gb in the UK...makes me so angry !

I sent an email to LG UK support and as expected, they could only tell me that at present the 32gb is not announced for the UK, nor do they know if it will be or when, blah blah blah !!

Thanks wyase9 for your info , i really agree with your reason about avoiding geeting the 16gb, but guess i have the same problem like you in my country (indonesia) only get the 16gb version and still don;t know when the 32 Gb will come. My friend in office also said the same like your reason they suggest i wait for the 32gb version ( Hopefully July 2014 will come )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baccer

I already preordered the 32GB version because
- apps getting bigger like GTA
- Offline Navigation like Navigon need alot of space
- Taking pictures and Videos

at least LG sells the 32GB here. HTC won't sell the 32gb M8 and S5 also not available as 32 GB
perfect would be a G3 with 64 GB internal memory


thanks Baccer for your info , i guess i will wait for the 32Gb version
15th June 2014, 06:48 AM   |  #15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baccer

I already preordered the 32GB version because
- apps getting bigger like GTA
- Offline Navigation like Navigon need alot of space
- Taking pictures and Videos

at least LG sells the 32GB here. HTC won't sell the 32gb M8 and S5 also not available as 32 GB
perfect would be a G3 with 64 GB internal memory

Hi
Where have you preordered the 32GB version?
15th June 2014, 12:09 PM   |  #16  
Baccer's Avatar
Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 8
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimer81

Hi
Where have you preordered the 32GB version?

http://www.amazon.de/LG-Smartphone-Q...dp/B00KKM2UZG/
16th June 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
94 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baccer

http://www.amazon.de/LG-Smartphone-Q...dp/B00KKM2UZG/

Thanks
Do they send to US?
16th June 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #18  
Baccer's Avatar
Member
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 8
 
93 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
i guess so. Amazon.com will ship to Germany, so i guess Amazon.de will ship to USA. The only question would be, if the european model has the needed frequencies for the US and all the carriers

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes