why arent there any infuse 4g touchwiz 4.4.2 roms

OP 6th_Hokage

15th June 2014, 02:20 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 832

1,321 posts
More
i was wondering why was touchwiz kinda dropped from infuse development? like i saw remi ics and jb but no kk...but there aren't any ports of stock 4.4.2-4.4.3 touchwiz available...has no one tried to do it?....cause Hyperdrive rom looks awesome
Last edited by 6th_Hokage; 15th June 2014 at 12:09 PM.
15th June 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #2  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 52

275 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_Azul

i was wondering why was touchwiz kinda dropped from infuse development? like i saw remi ics and jb but no kk...but there aren't any ports of stock 4.4.2-4.4.3 touchwiz available...has no one tried to do it?....cause Hyperdrive rom looks awesome

The only Touchwiz drivers we have are from gingerbread. Touchwiz 4.4 is vastly different and re engineering the code would take a TON of work. Also, the infuse probably not run it efficiently and it is simply not worth the time to developers because this is not a popular device.
The Following User Says Thank You to niral7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th June 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Los Osos
Thanks Meter: 832

1,321 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by niral7

The only Touchwiz drivers we have are from gingerbread. Touchwiz 4.4 is vastly different and re engineering the code would take a TON of work. Also, the infuse probably not run it efficiently and it is simply not worth the time to developers because this is not a popular device.

Well thanks for the reply but it did bother me that there weren't any.....is it possible to get the remi ROM in KK?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
16th June 2014, 02:21 PM   |  #4  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 52

275 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6th_Hokage

Well thanks for the reply but it did bother me that there weren't any.....is it possible to get the remi ROM in KK?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The Remics ROM appears to have stopped at JB. There is a Resurrection Remix but we would need their team to develop for the infuse.
The Following User Says Thank You to niral7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread