Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,262 Members 50,677 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

QKSMS - A Beautiful SMS app in Beta

Tip us?
 
XDA_HASHER
Old
#1  
XDA_HASHER's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New Delhi
Cool QKSMS - A Beautiful SMS app in Beta

QKSMS is an excellent and promising SMS app alternative that is in development

The most important attribute of QKSMS is the UI....It looks just awesome & beautiful...although its still in beta....you can go and joing the community here and be the tester


"
"
"
"

BTW :- you can download the beta app from the link below too

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wpid-wp-1400673367700-e1400674171867.png
Views:	404
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	2799324   Click image for larger version

Name:	wpid-wp-1400672764015-e1400674217628.png
Views:	415
Size:	252.9 KB
ID:	2799325  
Attached Files
File Type: zip com.moez.QKSMS-1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.85 MB, 271 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_HASHER For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
moezb
Old
#2  
moezb's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 67
Posts: 65
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Toronto
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_HASHER View Post
QKSMS is an excellent and promising SMS app alternative that is in development

The most important attribute of QKSMS is the UI....It looks just awesome & beautiful...although its still in beta....you can go and joing the community here and be the tester


"
"
"
"

BTW :- you can download the beta app from the link below too

Here are some more recent screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-06-09-232455.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	2799789   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-06-07-220335.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	203.4 KB
ID:	2799790   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-05-29-233008.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	2799791   Click image for larger version

Name:	device-2014-05-24-195742.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	166.4 KB
ID:	2799792  
Developer of QKSMS, a beautiful new SMS app.

Join the Alpha!
 
kaiserlourdes
Old
#3  
kaiserlourdes's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 233
Join Date: Feb 2014
dual sim support?
Galaxy Gio GT-S5660M
ROM: cm-7-20130627-UNOFFICIAL-gio
TWEAK: Fly-On ModôV4.0 RC1
 
XDA_HASHER
Old
#4  
XDA_HASHER's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by moezb View Post
Here are some more recent screenshots
thanks for the screenshots amazing UI

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
 
Mr. 23
Old
#5  
Mr. 23's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 46
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mumbai
I was using GoSMS

But it is quite good app !
 
XDA_HASHER
Old
#6  
XDA_HASHER's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New Delhi
I don't find go sms smooth enough like others

My favourite is TextSecure Private Messenger - It's so smooth and encrypted


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr .23 View Post
I was using GoSMS

But it is quite good app !
 
Mr. 23
Old
#7  
Mr. 23's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 46
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
I don't find go sms smooth enough like others

My favourite is TextSecure Private Messenger - It's so smooth and encrypted
But i have paid version so i unfortunately i like it.

Well, It's really smooth working on CM11 !
 
XDA_HASHER
Old
#8  
XDA_HASHER's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 51
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: New Delhi
Probably because you're on CM11 so it may be smooth otherwise i was also using the paid version :d

I'm on stock rom


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr .23 View Post
But i have paid version so i unfortunately i like it.

Well, It's really smooth working on CM11 !
 
Mr. 23
Old
#9  
Mr. 23's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 46
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Probably because you're on CM11 so it may be smooth otherwise i was also using the paid version :d

I'm on stock rom
Yup, but really thanks for this app !

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...