Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Nova Launcher Update Brings Lollipop Functionality and Feel

One of the most popular third party launcher on Android, Nova Launcher, has just … more

Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

How can I flash N9005 firmware with Odin?

OP hyelton

13th June 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wilmington
Thanks Meter: 2,541

5,154 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is it possible? I know I can run N9005 ROMs but I want stock but not tmobile stock lol. How would I go about flashing it so it doesn't flash the modem? That's the only part I'm really worried about

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
13th June 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 495

981 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyelton

Is it possible? I know I can run N9005 ROMs but I want stock but not tmobile stock lol. How would I go about flashing it so it doesn't flash the modem? That's the only part I'm really worried about

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

DO NOT FLASH FIRMWARE, THAT DO NOT BELONG TO YOUR PHONE....

you can brick your phone....

you install the latest firmware for your phone.... then you can install any rom of your choice....
if certain functions do not work, you can flash a kernel one of the developers make, to fix your phone... for your model...
13th June 2014, 04:43 PM   |  #3  
Flag Wilmington

5,154 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685

DO NOT FLASH FIRMWARE, THAT DO NOT BELONG TO YOUR PHONE....

you can brick your phone....

you install the latest firmware for your phone.... then you can install any rom of your choice....
if certain functions do not work, you can flash a kernel one of the developers make, to fix your phone... for your model...

I know I can flash any rom from the N9005..., But theres NO plain stock rom. I dont want mods.
13th June 2014, 10:28 PM   |  #4  
Flag Tampa, FL

981 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I know I can flash any rom from the N9005..., But theres NO plain stock rom. I dont want mods.

I make them plain stock, look at my signature... I don't root them, if you want root, just flash superuser from chainfire and busybox from the appstore, I always download them and make a copy to my sdcard... I have the stock roms nothing done to them, plain stock just renamed the knox files with .ori at the end of them., and firmwares for almost all the roms..0...

edit: just uploaded UPDATE-SuperSU file, all you have to do is flash that and stericson.busybox-1.apk
Last edited by mdiaz33685; 13th June 2014 at 10:32 PM.
13th June 2014, 10:31 PM   |  #5  
Flag Wilmington

5,154 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I make them plain stock, look at my signature... I don't root them, if you want root, just flash superuser from chainfire and busybox from the appstore, I always download them and make a copy to my sdcard... I have the stock roms nothing done to them, plain stock just renamed the knox files with .ori at the end of them., and firmwares for almost all the roms..0...

So your running the International Stock rom?
13th June 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #6  
Flag Tampa, FL

981 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

So your running the International Stock rom?

at the moment im running our new firmware that just came out, ours is the newest and has the wifi calling, from T-Mobile...
14th June 2014, 12:03 AM   |  #7  
Flag Wilmington

5,154 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

edit: just uploaded UPDATE-SuperSU file, all you have to do is flash that and stericson.busybox-1.apk

Quote:

at the moment im running our new firmware that just came out, ours is the newest and has the wifi calling, from T-Mobile...

Okay Thanks! So the N9005 you have is flashable via TWRP?

Don`t really care much for Wifi Calling etc, I use AT&T
14th June 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #8  
Flag Tampa, FL

981 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

read Post 2.... I have an example.. = http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...00&postcount=2
and underneath that how to do Odin... and at the site have the different New and Old Odin files, SU, TWRP, and busybox, also...

for example... this is the stock rom... N9005DXUENE3-hlte_Stock_Odex_NotRooted-NoKnox.zip

for example... this is the full firmware you download from https://samsung-updates.com/ which take along time to download ... N9005DXUENE3_N9005OLCENE4_N9005DXUENE2_HOME-v4.4.2.zip

for example... N9005DXUENE3-files-modem.bin-boot.img-recovery.img.rar - ( which includes modem.bin + NON-HLOS.bin + boot.img + recovery.img )
16th June 2014, 01:34 PM   |  #9  
Recognized Contributor
Flag ViSiONViLLE
Thanks Meter: 13,063

10,703 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This is the rom you need....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559321

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread