Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,298 Members 39,417 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Link to similar forums

Tip us?

Salahoona
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Link to similar forums

To: XDA Developers Forum

I spent so long trying to recover my password (your Captcha is insensitive to humans) that I searched my own old records and found it.

I also found a Paypal payment for $10.00 USD to Rob van Egdom as "XDA File Server"

Unfortunately, I find the tone of your forum too 'dominant' and classroom to be of any use to me.

Could you please suggest links to other forums where I might discuss some ideas on MIFI and mobile devices or anything similar.so that I may cut my losses and get on with what I am doing.

With kind regards,

Donald O'Sullivan

cc apm@curragh.cc

XxLordxX
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 980

DONATE TO ME
Hi,

AFAIK saying it to you can break the 11th forum rule, so sorry, but I think there's no answer for you here. The best in your case is searching in Google.

Quote:
11. Donít post with the intention of selling something.

* Donít use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
* Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless youíre posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
* Encouraging members to participate in forum activities on other phone related sites is prohibited.
* Off-site downloads are permitted if the site is non-commercial and does not require registration.
* Off-site downloads from sites requiring registration are NOT encouraged but may be permitted if both of the following conditions are met:
A) The site belongs to a member of XDA-Developers with at least 1500 posts and 2 years membership, who actively maintains an XDA-Developers support thread(s) / posts, related to the download.
B) The site is a relatively small, personal website without commercial advertising / links (i.e. not a competitor forum-based site with purposes and aims similar to those of XDA-Developers.com.)
~Lord

"Time is too short to cry, long enough to try." - March of Time (Helloween)
Sent from my KitKat Nexus 10
The Following User Says Thank You to XxLordxX For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Archer
Old
Senior Moderator / Recognized Developer - (Un)Recognized Pole Dancer
Thanks Meter 3985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salahoona View Post
To: XDA Developers Forum

I spent so long trying to recover my password (your Captcha is insensitive to humans) that I searched my own old records and found it.

I also found a Paypal payment for $10.00 USD to Rob van Egdom as "XDA File Server"

Unfortunately, I find the tone of your forum too 'dominant' and classroom to be of any use to me.

Could you please suggest links to other forums where I might discuss some ideas on MIFI and mobile devices or anything similar.so that I may cut my losses and get on with what I am doing.

With kind regards,

Donald O'Sullivan

cc apm@curragh.cc
Since you're asking for info about other forums, rather than trying to push people to them, there's no issue here about rule breaking. I understand if you're not happy with a site that you'd want to find a different one, but we're really not the people to ask. I'd recommend simply searching for alternatives using an internet search provider of your choice.

There are tons of other tech related sites out there, so it should be very simple to find something more suited to you and your needs.

I hope you find what you're looking for
"I live by my own rules, nobody else's, not even my own."
My xda links

New User Guide | XDA Forum Rules | 10 Posts - Why and How? | Admins & Mods | My xda Bookmarks

The Following User Says Thank You to Archer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe