Thread Closed

goophone problem

OP scrapyng7

16th June 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
hi all been looking around the net for days on trying to sort this goophone i5c i have its stuck on the apple logo and wont boot up i can find the roms but cant download any as there all on media fire webisite which no longer works any one have them or no were else i could find the stock rom for goophone 5c thanks
16th June 2014, 07:45 AM   |  #2  
bhiga's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 866
 
2,225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapyng7

hi all been looking around the net for days on trying to sort this goophone i5c i have its stuck on the apple logo and wont boot up i can find the roms but cant download any as there all on media fire webisite which no longer works any one have them or no were else i could find the stock rom for goophone 5c thanks

This thread seems to have Google Drive links
Goophone i5c ROM
16th June 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhiga

This thread seems to have Google Drive links
Goophone i5c ROM

thanks now just got to solve to usb problem on sp just stays on searching but im using a iphone 5 orig usb as dont have another
16th June 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #4  
bhiga's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 866
 
2,225 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapyng7

thanks now just got to solve to usb problem on sp just stays on searching but im using a iphone 5 orig usb as dont have another

While there isn't a lot of activity, Goophone I5c Problems seems to have some knowledgeable replies. I recommend checking there as XDA doesn't have a device-specific forum for your phone.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes