FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] Asphalt 8 Not Installing, Either on ART or Dalvik..

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By zaid2410, Junior Member on 21st May 2014, 06:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Guys I tried installing Asphalt 8 on my Moto G but everytime I get the App Not Installed error..
I was running the ART runtime before installing it by a shared apk file..
It didn't install on ART either Dalvik runtime...
I also have the data files but just the apk is not getting installed..
Tried every version but they are of no use..
Please suggest a solution guys...
Can I install the apk using adb..


Screenshots uploaded below in second post!!---
 
 
21st May 2014, 07:02 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Screenshots
Screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-21-10-50-58.png
Views:	212
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	2755002   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-21-10-51-03.png
Views:	211
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	2755003   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-21-10-51-08.png
Views:	162
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	2755004   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-21-10-51-12.png
Views:	191
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	2755005  
21st May 2014, 08:55 AM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Try downloading again from play store.I just installed it from play store yesterday and it's working fine.
21st May 2014, 12:13 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Not Working!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1punjay

Try downloading again from play store.I just installed it from play store yesterday and it's working fine.

I tried that too.. It shows unknown application error..
Not working from play store as well a by side-loading it...

It worked on Dalvik runtime but when I changed the runtime to ART.. I stopped working..
Guys do you have any solution..
My device is running 4.4.2.. Not rooted...
23rd May 2014, 08:19 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaid2410

I tried that too.. It shows unknown application error..
Not working from play store as well a by side-loading it...

It worked on Dalvik runtime but when I changed the runtime to ART.. I stopped working..
Guys do you have any solution..
My device is running 4.4.2.. Not rooted...

I'm running it on ART, playing it no problem! I have the unknown application error, click " open" button right after installed from playstore. Re-booting the phone, then can play no problem. In fact, smooth on high video setting. wish the screen was bigger.
23rd May 2014, 09:59 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Post Not Working!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by saintckk

I'm running it on ART, playing it no problem! I have the unknown application error, click " open" button right after installed from playstore. Re-booting the phone, then can play no problem. In fact, smooth on high video setting. wish the screen was bigger.

I after downloading it and getting the error,went to check it out in the play store there was just one option INSTALL..
I also tried downloading it one more time but that too gave the same error and I wasted my 3GB on it..
Not getting anyway out of this..
Should I reset the factory settings??

Wipe Cache and give it a try??
16th June 2014, 03:08 PM |#7  
born noob developing pro's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
[QUOTE=zaid2410;52811497]Guys I tried installing Asphalt 8 on my Moto G but everytime I get the App Not Installed error..
I was running the ART runtime before installing it by a shared apk file..
It didn't install on ART either Dalvik runtime...
I also have the data files but just the apk is not getting installed..
Tried every version but they are of no use..
Please suggest a solution guys...
Can I install the apk using adb..


me too having the same problem... can't find any solution
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes