Which one is the Best and Stable Rom for i9070

16th June 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kegalle
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
More
Hi friends,
Im using galaxy s advance mobike since last year and now im facing some problems like slow dialler app, performance issues.... Etc. So I decided to say goodbye to the official rom and install custom rom. I like cynogen mod. But i saw some known issues at the development page. (compass sensor not working ) so id like to know that what is the best rom for my mobile. Currently im using 4.1.2 JB official update
16th June 2014, 01:55 PM   |  #2  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 160

682 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geethnuwan

Hi friends,
Im using galaxy s advance mobike since last year and now im facing some problems like slow dialler app, performance issues.... Etc. So I decided to say goodbye to the official rom and install custom rom. I like cynogen mod. But i saw some known issues at the development page. (compass sensor not working ) so id like to know that what is the best rom for my mobile. Currently im using 4.1.2 JB official update

This kind of threads are forbidden. There is no ''best'' or most ''stable''.
Just keep reading in the thread about others experience etc. And try try try and try to solve things yourselfs when something is not properly working.

Waiting for this thread to be deleted..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coffeecore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 10,981

14,510 posts
Donate to Me
More
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread