Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 37,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which one is the Best and Stable Rom for i9070

Tip us?

geethnuwan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question Which one is the Best and Stable Rom for i9070

Hi friends,
Im using galaxy s advance mobike since last year and now im facing some problems like slow dialler app, performance issues.... Etc. So I decided to say goodbye to the official rom and install custom rom. I like cynogen mod. But i saw some known issues at the development page. (compass sensor not working ) so id like to know that what is the best rom for my mobile. Currently im using 4.1.2 JB official update

coffeecore
Old
Thanks Meter 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by geethnuwan View Post
Hi friends,
Im using galaxy s advance mobike since last year and now im facing some problems like slow dialler app, performance issues.... Etc. So I decided to say goodbye to the official rom and install custom rom. I like cynogen mod. But i saw some known issues at the development page. (compass sensor not working ) so id like to know that what is the best rom for my mobile. Currently im using 4.1.2 JB official update
This kind of threads are forbidden. There is no ''best'' or most ''stable''.
Just keep reading in the thread about others experience etc. And try try try and try to solve things yourselfs when something is not properly working.

Waiting for this thread to be deleted..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coffeecore For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10,762

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe