[Q] Lost kitkat transparent statusbar

Search This thread

ethereal_mist

May 15, 2014
New Delhi
I was on Slimkat 5.0 stable and I had transparent status bar. I flashed Slimkat 5.4 weekly I still got the kitkat transparent status bar turned on by default somehow and later on I flashed few other ROMs PA 4.4.3 nightly and then PAC MAN 4.4.3 nightly after these I flashed Slimkat 5.0 stable back and I have lost transparent status bar. Even with xposed framework and gravity box I can't get it back to being transparent. I clean flashed all the ROMs.

What do I do now?

BWolf56

Mar 25, 2011
Outaouais
I was on Slimkat 5.0 stable and I had transparent status bar. I flashed Slimkat 5.4 weekly I still got the kitkat transparent status bar turned on by default somehow and later on I flashed few other ROMs PA 4.4.3 nightly and then PAC MAN 4.4.3 nightly after these I flashed Slimkat 5.0 stable back and I have lost transparent status bar. Even with xposed framework and gravity box I can't get it back to being transparent. I clean flashed all the ROMs.

What do I do now?

Try using a different launcher. Nova allows it.

Reactions: 4-2ndtwin

KruciFFF

Oct 25, 2013
Bangalore
I tired that too. Didn't work.

I finally found the solution...had to remove this line from build.prop to get kitkat transparent status bar turned on: ro.config.low_ram=true

Or you can configure it in Settings->Performance-> Force high-end graphics[ENABLE it] and Reboot the device :)

If you don't see 'Performance' option in Settings, then goto Settings->About Phone, Tap 'Build Number' option for 6 times, you'll enable Performance Option:)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I tired that too. Didn't work.

I finally found the solution...had to remove this line from build.prop to get kitkat transparent status bar turned on: ro.config.low_ram=true

What do I do now?