Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,692 Members 40,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [i9195] Impacted ROM v1 - TouchWiz with CM-like customisation

Tip us?

lofty5
Old
(Last edited by lofty5; 31st May 2014 at 06:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Seriously impact this rom is ****ing great. Will you be keeping it up to date etc?

rpgdev
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I like to thank this rom for making me realize that I didn't need custom roms, just xposed framework. Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to rpgdev For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sean222
Old
Thanks Meter 120
ROM is working great, thanks! It DID bootloop for me, until I flashed Vikinger kernel. Flashed this on my wife's phone for her since TW works better on this phone for the camera and she has the flip cover with the window which is crappy on AOSP/CM Roms. Now that I think of it...I didn't even notice the Xposed app anywhere...not that it matters...flashed this ROM for the core tweaks, working great. Thanks again!!!
Nexus 4 Mako • PA 4.4 F2FS • Franco Kernel F2FS
Nexus 7 Flo • PA 4.4 • Franco Kernel

Franktdf
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default upgrade to KK4.4.2 when available???

Some News claim, that Galaxy S4 Mini will be upgrade to KK 4.4.2, possibly even in June. Do you have intentions to upgrade Imnpacted ROM when this is available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by impactor View Post
No.

If Samsung ever releases TouchWiz based on KitKat, then it will be possible.

impactor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franktdf View Post
Some News claim, that Galaxy S4 Mini will be upgrade to KK 4.4.2, possibly even in June. Do you have intentions to upgrade Imnpacted ROM when this is available?
In fact, 4.4.2 from Samsung already is available.

The answer is yes - I will most likely update the ROM to v2 (and I will also want to include F2FS support). In any case, we have to wait until new custom kernels are released. f4ction already expressed strong inclination to work on it, so it should not be long.
S4 Mini i9195 HTC Desire
[dev] Fast swap on internal (for HTC Desire)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to impactor For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

alessa
Old
Thanks Meter 33
ok good .

the f4ction kernel is not stable to the 4.2.2 ....the phone is most hot with this kernel ...

impactor
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 70

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alessa View Post
the f4ction kernel is not stable to the 4.2.2 ....the phone is most hot with this kernel ...
Because it is bugged and the CPU never downclocks. But it should be taken care of in the new version. Otherwise, there'd be no point to create such kernel.
S4 Mini i9195 HTC Desire
[dev] Fast swap on internal (for HTC Desire)

alessa
Old
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by impactor View Post
Because it is bugged and the CPU never downclocks. But it should be taken care of in the new version. Otherwise, there'd be no point to create such kernel.
ok ,and you are obbligate to wait the kernel to release the rom?

Loulou-13
Old
Thanks Meter 216
hi !

An update is useless for the moment because the member "themer" named rrgrrg have said that it's too hard or impossible to "play" with this new hight encryption system ...

And no custom kernel avalaible too .... F4K have promised a new kernel for stock KK when it will be released "correctly" with more countries ,versions ...

rrgrrg
Old
Thanks Meter 3453
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulou-13 View Post
hi !
An update is useless for the moment because the member "themer" named rrgrrg have said that it's too hard or impossible to "play" with this new high encryption system ...
And no custom kernel available too .... F4K have promised a new kernel for stock KK when it will be released "correctly" with more countries ,versions ...
"for now" okay ... right now im searching how to mod it but it seems its a "ShadowProtect Incremental Image" .. its a sort of compressed bitmap with encryption to make it lighter ..still digging

also there is a all-root just released by famous jailbreaker geohot .. its called towelroot and its a donation project to root all androids for free ... the tool is here u can use it on kitkat and it should work
My Projects:
Current Device:
Quote:
Phone: GT-I9192 Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini Duos
ROM: Stock 4.2.2 XXUBND2 (Wizzedkat 2.1 RC - S5 ) MODEM: I9192XXUBMK4
Kernel: Amestris v2.07
Recovery: Philz CWM
Always press if u liked my work
VISIT MY WORDPRESS FOR MORE GUIDES !!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rrgrrg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]