[Q] Z2 Music/Videos/Photos

16th June 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag kuwait city
Thanks Meter: 40

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BanziBaby

@styguan Sorry I'm not posting commerial music on here as it would probably break so many rules @TheOnlyIntruder is perfectly correct in his advice on how to get the album if you have bought the phone

What about the videos
16th June 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 65

208 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by styguan

What about the videos

Same again, Xperia Lounge, you would know this if you look in the Xperia Lounge App.

Are you having problems with Xperia Lounge?
16th June 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag kuwait city

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyIntruder

Same again, Xperia Lounge, you would know this if you look in the Xperia Lounge App.

Are you having problems with Xperia Lounge?

I am asking the videos in the Xperia z2 which comes with the device, about Xperia lounge I have no promotional. Options on any music
16th June 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #14  

208 posts
More
Quote:

I am asking the videos in the Xperia z2 which comes with the device, about Xperia lounge I have no promotional. Options on any music

Ah further reading about the MJ album and this might apply to other promotions too, the promotion ended on the 31st of May not only that but it was only available in certain regions.

It might not have been available to you either because of the date you purchased your phone or because of the region you are in.
16th June 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #15  
OP Member
Flag kuwait city

72 posts
Quote:

Ah further reading about the MJ album and this might apply to other promotions too, the promotion ended on the 31st of May not only that but it was only available in certain regions.

It might not have been available to you either because of the date you purchased your phone or because of the region you are in.

Yes I figured it out on last night, what about the videos with the Xperia z2 set
16th June 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #16  

208 posts
More
Quote:

Yes I figured it out on last night, what about the videos with the Xperia z2 set

Same, you redeem the offer in Xperia Lounge, that promotion runs until 31st of July but again it is region based, some regions have different films or entirely different promotions and some regions don't have anything.

If you don't have any offers available to you in the Xperia Lounge then that means they are unavailable to you.

IMO the films aren't really worth it anyway, they are standard definition and not only that, full of DRM so you can't move them to watch elsewhere such as on your PC or TV etc
The Following User Says Thank You to TheOnlyIntruder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #17  
OP Member
Flag kuwait city

72 posts
Quote:

Same, you redeem the offer in Xperia Lounge, that promotion runs until 31st of July but again it is region based, some regions have different films or entirely different promotions and some regions don't have anything.

If you don't have any offers available to you in the Xperia Lounge then that means they are unavailable to you.

IMO the films aren't really worth it anyway, they are standard definition and not only that, full of DRM so you can't move them to watch elsewhere such as on your PC or TV etc

Okay anyway thanks for ur reply

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread