He has an old Windows Mobile Mio Device and there are no more map updates any more.
- It must have a proper GPS receiver, with good sensitivity, and not excessive "static navigation" or whatever this kind of smoothing and snapping to place functionality is called nowadays.
- In has to have proper OpenGL acceleration, because we use Sygic
- Ideal screen size is 5-6", resolution is not really important.
- It has to have loud speakers, so he can hear the directions among driving noise.
- It has to charge properly and not lose charge while being used.
- It doesnt matter if it has a SIM slot or if it is considered a phone or tablet.
- It would be nice if it had some kind of generic replaceable battery (like some chinese phones use nokia type batteries)
- It should cost under 70$
Any suggestions for a device that matches my requirements and that someone has already used and knows about build quality?