Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,201 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[MOD] KK 4.4.2 ND8 True 1% Battery Mod

Tip us?

droid716
Old
Thanks Meter 506

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mholloway View Post
I think the stock is whiter.but that works for me.would you mind posting this in my ND8-stock theme post.and I will edit op
Sure can

sent from a wicked x gs3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to droid716 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
(Last edited by roirraW "edor" ehT; 16th June 2014 at 08:49 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1317
New Plasma Battery! in
[ND8/NDC] [BATTERY] Plasma Battery! [NEW]

Charging still shot

Charging animated

Note: No Battery % in numerical form - only color indication

Download in

Screenshots:

Charging, 100%

100%

99%

50%

16%

15%

11%

10%

6%

5%

1%

0%

@tdunham, what would it take for me to theme the ND8/NDC Singularity ROM battery?

My theme posted above doesn't do anything at all on this ROM, and your v4 causes System UI to FC constantly. I'm a noob at theming, I won't need my hand held but just a push in the right direction would be appreciated. Obviously, the battery image filenames are different, but is there anything I can do to make it animate and use all the images I have?

"SystemUI.apk": https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=file%2c.apk

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
The Following User Says Thank You to roirraW "edor" ehT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tdunham
Old
(Last edited by tdunham; 16th June 2014 at 04:43 PM.)
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 16030
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
New Plasma Battery! in

Charging still shot
What systemUI do you have the link up for?

I'm not sure what to ask so lets start with simple stuff...
Is this currently working in any rom, even an old one so I can pull some xml files so it displays properly? (I will need that SystemUI.apk)
And I also need the SystemUI.apk for the rom you want to adapt it for. You can rename them so I know which is which if you want.
(ie. ND8_SystemUI.apk & Working_old.SystemUI.apk or something like that)

The reason I ask for a working version is because just renaming and replacing the png images may not work completely. The battery display xml files may need to be changed too so the animated part looks good too.

Edit: Maybe I'm asking the wrong questions, dunno.
Does that rom already have to 1% battery mod integrated? Maybe just try vrtheming the png files and see what happens?
Edit2: That SystemUI you posted doesn't have the 1% battery mod yet. It needs to be added.

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1317
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdunham View Post
Edit2: That SystemUI you posted doesn't have the 1% battery mod yet. It needs to be added.
Hi! Thanks for the reply. When I tried flashing your "ND8.Battery.SystemUI.V4.zip" on this ROM (moonknightus' [06/12/2014][Sprint/Boost/VM][ROM][TW/4.4.2]Conquest: Singularity[2.2]") all I would get is constant FCs of the system UI.

Like I said, I'm a noob at this so if there's more to adding the 1% battery mod to a ROM in the first place, I can search for that. My battery Plasma Battery! does work fine on Wicked X v6.5.

I think maybe I need to read the link in your OP [MOD][HOW-TO] Imaged Battery for 4.4.2 KitKat NA6/NA7/NB3, correct me if I'm wrong and if you have another recommended route, please.

Thank you!