FORUMS

help needed galaxy gear file transfer for my null rom

38 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By read007, Member on 11th June 2014, 09:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hi all, ok heres where i am, ive rooted, extracted files onto gear using android toolbox , install recovery via odin , but now my Wondershare has expired is there any other way or programme to get the null rom transfered to my gear ? Must be another free trial programme out there but i cant find one, any help appreciated or i may just have to buy wondershare.
Or can i use Odin to install null rom onto gear ?
Last edited by read007; 11th June 2014 at 10:41 AM. Reason: adding info

11th June 2014, 11:28 AM |#2  
Flag Cleveland ROCKS!!!
Thanks Meter: 442

Donate to Me
More
Please refrain from posting the same question in different threads. It's against forum rules.

Adb commands are completely free. There's too many to list here I recommend you perform a search for "adb commands"
11th June 2014, 11:32 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Apologies sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by 440bro

Please refrain from posting the same question in different threads. It's against forum rules.

Adb commands are completely free. There's too many to list here I recommend you perform a search for "adb commands"

Hi and sorry for posting 3 times and didnt realise, ive tried Adb commands but i must be doing something wrong!! Can you help me please ? And again sorry and thankyou.
16th June 2014, 05:36 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
i had difficulties transferring null_.zip also but figured it out
i just got my $99 galaxy gear and played with it for a bit. first of all, i wasn't sure how to initially program it without a samsung phone, but eventually i just used my son's g4 to initially set it up. then i did the quick cydia impactor root method. i installed gear manager and all its associated files on my lg optimus g pro in order to pair the gear with a NON-galaxy device. i used odin to install twrp recovery via these instructions. and i tried to install null rom according to http://nullproject.net/guide/ and download site. BUT I HAD PROBLEMS attempting to transfer the null rom zip file to the watch. it took me a long time to figure out how to move the files to the watch and my laptop wouldn't connect (windows 8) to ADB PUSH the rom over. after a while, i figured that i could boot into twrp recovery, MOUNT SYSTEM, and THEN MY COMPUTER could transfer the null rom to sdcard via: adb push null_23.zip /sdcard

after that, it was gravy and i had success installing null 23 rom onto my galaxy gear! i hope this helps...

kingdavidjr
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)