FORUMS

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

Optimus G (LG-F180S/K) KK Official Rollout

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 48
 
By SerenityS, Member on 20th May 2014, 03:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
22nd May 2014, 09:50 PM |#21  
Junior Member
Flag Poznań
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sl22

I have extracted the img file if anyone wants (F180K30b) i'll post:

How exactly have you extracted it ? From KDZ file? I tried to extract KDZ file with a lot of tools from this forum but every of them failed producing (probably broken) .cab file of which 7zip couldn't extract.
Last edited by fbz_poznan; 22nd May 2014 at 09:54 PM.
 
 
22nd May 2014, 10:19 PM |#22  
22sl22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,256
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbz_poznan

How exactly have you extracted it ? From KDZ file? I tried to extract KDZ file with a lot of tools from this forum but every of them failed producing (probably broken) .cab file of which 7zip couldn't extract.

Not the KDZ, the img from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7&postcount=14

None of the tools I normally use work so I used dsixda kitchen to extract. Anyway, I uploaded system contents here earlier

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-E...it?usp=sharing
23rd May 2014, 08:39 AM |#23  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Anyone know when it will be released for the e975

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app
24th May 2014, 06:49 PM |#24  
JaymzBond's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ankara
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svennjamin

Anyone know when it will be released for the e975

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Free mobile app

Nobody except LG knows that

LG-E975 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
2nd June 2014, 08:28 AM |#25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,029
 
More
version 30c for f180l ready for download: http://pkg02.xcdn.gdms.lge.com/dn/do...180L30c_00.kdz
15th June 2014, 06:22 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I have LG F180k, i recieved official kitkat upgrade on my phone and i installed it.
After installing it, when i go to mobile networks, i only see two options.

1. Automatic
2. WCDMA

And before update, options were:

1. Automatic
2. GSM
3. 3G/4G

My questions is, now my phone is not showing 4G/LTE option, does that mean new update killed 4G on my phone?
16th June 2014, 05:40 PM |#27  
hasan4791's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gurgaon
Thanks Meter: 380
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasnain2009

I have LG F180k, i recieved official kitkat upgrade on my phone and i installed it.
After installing it, when i go to mobile networks, i only see two options.

1. Automatic
2. WCDMA

And before update, options were:

1. Automatic
2. GSM
3. 3G/4G

My questions is, now my phone is not showing 4G/LTE option, does that mean new update killed 4G on my phone?

Select Automatic option... I hope tat will wrk fa yu...

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes