FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Jolla sailfish os

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By nikola95, Junior Member on 16th June 2014, 03:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi there! My name is Nikola and i would like to encourage all members of this community to make a sailfish os porting for our LG 4X from LG nexus 4 or 5 or from Samsung Galaxy S3!!
I have not as enough experience as you, so i turn to you and to your help!
 
 
16th June 2014, 05:14 PM |#2  
Omario-242's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 267
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola95

Hi there! My name is Nikola and i would like to encourage all members of this community to make a sailfish os porting for our LG 4X from LG nexus 4 or 5 or from Samsung Galaxy S3!!
I have not as enough experience as you, so i turn to you and to your help!

Again? You posted this like 3 times now?!
If no Dev is willing to port it YOU can do it. If YOU don't have the knowledge to do it then
there's probably no way we will get this. But stop spamming our forum with requests (even the wrong forum section )

Reported this thread and you...

Just so everybody could see what I mean:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	2801749

Three different threads (two opened by him) about the same port request!
Last edited by Omario-242; 16th June 2014 at 05:21 PM.
16th June 2014, 05:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omario-242

Again? You posted this like 3 times now?!
If no Dev is willing to port it YOU can do it. If YOU don't have the knowledge to do it then
there's probably no way we will get this. But stop spamming our forum with requests (even the wrong forum section )

Reported this thread and you...

Just so everybody could see what I mean:

Attachment 2801749

Three different threads (two opened by him) about the same port request!

ok man, but i posted this in A & Q and you said that was the wrong section.....so i decided to post it on general.....and this another one was the wrong section.....so.....where i have to post it? on my ****ing ass hole!??!
16th June 2014, 05:44 PM |#4  
Omario-242's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 267
 
More
I never said that your post in the Q&A was in the wrong section?
It just was kind of spam as you posted on another thread about Jolla Sailfish OS,
that's why I answered it.

And now you open another thread about Jolla Sailfish OS beside your first one
and the post on "Team Rom Port Effort" ?

There is probably a reason why this has not been ported yet
and that's whether because not that much people like it, it's too hard to
port and the effort and time would be in no relation to the features of this OS
or the devs are more likely to port more popular roms (and we are really lucky that
our devs have ported such a massive number of awesome roms.

EDIT: Your other thread just got deleted, just so you know.
Last edited by Omario-242; 16th June 2014 at 05:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Omario-242 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th June 2014, 05:56 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omario-242

I never said that your post in the Q&A was in the wrong section?
It just was kind of spam as you posted on another thread about Jolla Sailfish OS,
that's why I answered it.

And now you open another thread about Jolla Sailfish OS beside your first one
and the post on "Team Rom Port Effort" ?

There is probably a reason why this has not been ported yet
and that's whether because not that much people like it, it's too hard to
port and the effort and time would be in no relation to the features of this OS
or the devs are more likely to port more popular roms (and we are really lucky that
our devs have ported such a massive number of awesome roms.

EDIT: Your other thread just got deleted, just so you know.

ok, thanks man, and sorry for my error on posting multiple threads! i apologise!
16th June 2014, 05:58 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 234
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikola95

Hi there! My name is Nikola and i would like to encourage all members of this community to make a sailfish os porting for our LG 4X from LG nexus 4 or 5 or from Samsung Galaxy S3!!
I have not as enough experience as you, so i turn to you and to your help!

Will you pay us if we make it for you? No.Then stop making the same thread over again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes