HDX 8.9" password to decrypt device??

24th May 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
my kindle fire HDX 8.9" ask to enter password to decrypt device but i never setup password. i tried to enter my amazon password but i won't work. i never set up password or set security for the device. please help...

after i turn on the device and unlock the screen. it shows black wall paper with kindle fire text at the center of the screen. and need password to decrypt device. which i never set up password and never do the encryption mode.

i tried to recover the device by holds up power button + volume up to perform factory reset. but nothing happen
Last edited by aldokribo; 24th May 2014 at 12:51 PM.
16th June 2014, 06:23 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 233

301 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aldokribo

my kindle fire HDX 8.9" ask to enter password to decrypt device but i never setup password. i tried to enter my amazon password but i won't work. i never set up password or set security for the device. please help...

after i turn on the device and unlock the screen. it shows black wall paper with kindle fire text at the center of the screen. and need password to decrypt device. which i never set up password and never do the encryption mode.

i tried to recover the device by holds up power button + volume up to perform factory reset. but nothing happen

1: Did you buy it new.
2: Is it running on a safestrap rom?
3: Power off the device and once it reboots safestrap may pop up. Press recovery then change over to your stock rom then reboot.
4: I need screen shots and more info.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread