Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,495 Members 37,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Disable magnetic lock / unlock?

Tip us?

inSight01
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've read that the magnet may also interfere with the stylus pen. Will be getting a new keyboard/touchpad leather case soon but I didn't read whether it had a magnetic strap or not. Guess it won't bother me much and like the user above will probably find a way to remove it.

degakc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ckdapro View Post
Hi, I wanted to but know if there is a way to turn off the automatic magnetic unlock feature of the 10.1 Note. I've got a case that sometimes will turn of (lock) my Note 10.1 when I don't want it to turn of, without closing the case itself.

Thanks in advance,

Ben
same problem here. Let me know if you found a fix. I even tried the magnetoff xposed module, but it doesn't seem to work.

degakc
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Exclamation note 10.1 sm-p600

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1ckdapro View Post
Hi, I wanted to know if there is a way to turn off the automatic magnetic unlock feature of the 10.1 Note. I've got a case that sometimes will turn of (lock) my Note 10.1 when I don't want it to turn of, without closing the case itself.

Thanks in advance,

Ben
having the same problem with my note 10.1. Am using an after market cover which is quite good except that when the cover edges touch, the screen automatically switches off. Very frustrating. Wish samsung would provide a way to disable the magnetic sensor. I am rooted and even tried the magnet off xposed module but it doesn't work.