Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more
Post Reply

[Q] AT&T Galaxy S5 Active

16th June 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #11  
LuckyColdJohnson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Garland, TX
Thanks Meter: 464
 
902 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwx

Why weren't you storing all of your contacts at Google already?

--
Stephen

I did. All my contacts are synced with my gmail name. Problem is I can't sign in. Even after using Kies 3 to restore.
16th June 2014, 05:31 PM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Nashville, TN
Thanks Meter: 49
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyColdJohnson

I did. All my contacts are synced with my gmail name. Problem is I can't sign in. Even after using Kies 3 to restore.

Ok.. So you didn't lose them...

--
Stephen
16th June 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #13  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drwx

Why weren't you storing all of your contacts at Google already?

--
Stephen

He must be used to iPhone nonsense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Free mobile app
16th June 2014, 09:01 PM   |  #14  
LuckyColdJohnson's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Garland, TX
Thanks Meter: 464
 
902 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns86

He must be used to iPhone nonsense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Free mobile app

Nope....Just could not sign in to google to retrieve my contacts etc....I have all of them back now. I had to clear app data on all google apps/frameworks......iPhone. LOL Havent had one of those since the 3GS. You couldn't pay me to go back to apple.

I know how to work Android, believe me my phone is tricked out!!! Just had an issue with google after rooting. All good now.
16th June 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyColdJohnson

Nope....Just could not sign in to google to retrieve my contacts etc....I have all of them back now. I had to clear app data on all google apps/frameworks......iPhone. LOL Havent had one of those since the 3GS. You couldn't pay me to go back to apple.

I know how to work Android, believe me my phone is tricked out!!! Just had an issue with google after rooting. All good now.

Clear app data resolved it, noted for the future should I have that problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy S5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank