Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,429 Members 54,904 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Hyperdrive KK RLS16.1 problems

Tip us?

FlipFlop425
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Hyperdrive KK RLS16.1 problems

I upgraded to Hyperdrive KK RLS16.1 and everything is working besides the wifi. I completely missed the step of flashing the update for supersu and gogolies wififix. The rom installed perfectly but when I reinstalled safestrap it says no root found and when I restart the phone i cannot get into safestrap to install the fixes for wifi and supersu. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

decaturbob
Old
Thanks Meter 757
I guess I don't know why you aren't posting this in thread you were following?....and there is a q & a forum for questions....short answer....you have to start the process over if you didn't flash su at the right time.

sent by bajarom v2.2 kitkat
S4 powered by hashcode 3.72 safestrap and Echo V26 kitkat

FlipFlop425
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i didnt post it because I didnt have the ten required posts so it wouldnt let me post in that thread

someguyatx
Old
Thanks Meter 347
You should be posting in the Q&A Thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2406222

Its separate from the development thread, in the Q&A section.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

loonie01
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlipFlop425 View Post
I upgraded to Hyperdrive KK RLS16.1 and everything is working besides the wifi. I completely missed the step of flashing the update for supersu and gogolies wififix. The rom installed perfectly but when I reinstalled safestrap it says no root found and when I restart the phone i cannot get into safestrap to install the fixes for wifi and supersu. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!
Grab the stock NC5 ODIN files. Once your at the stock NC5, use the new root method here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2784138). After you have root, grab Safestrap 3.72 and install it. Reboot into safestrap and flash Superuser 1.94 or the new one 1.99. Then Boom your all set.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loonie01 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]