Delay problems

Search This thread

HitNrun_

Apr 30, 2013
Giannitsa
Hi everyone!

After i rooted and flashed a recovery on my note 3 realized that whenever i reboot or shut down and power on my phone after i unlock the sim (via pin) the phone gets at home screen but is like dead, meaning for about a minute or two i cant lock the screen with the power button, the home and settings buttons dont light up when i push them or do any noise or vibration, wifi remains off, power saving remains off until the phone makes a quick vibe after 2 minutes or so. That quick vibe was quicker before the root and recovery, it was instant after i unlocked the sim. Also after that problem i got a calling delay, after i try to call someone now and then i have to wait for a minute or so until the call starts. The screen stays at dial pad but doesnt do anything, i can dial numbers but no key noise no key vibration. I unrooted my phone, flashed the stock rom again etc but the problem remains. If anyone knows what to do please help me out

I've not done anything to the system at all (Root, flash etc, I'm on full stock) and mine does this too. I boot it up, and for a ful 2-3 minutes it simply remains on and I can't do anything to get it to turn off. I can long-press the power key to bring up the menu, but locking the screen is simply not happening at all. Irritating, but alas.

As for the delay in calling, it usually takes a while between the dialing out and the line to actualy establish, that's probably a network issue.

HitNrun_

Apr 30, 2013
Giannitsa
I've not done anything to the system at all (Root, flash etc, I'm on full stock) and mine does this too. I boot it up, and for a ful 2-3 minutes it simply remains on and I can't do anything to get it to turn off. I can long-press the power key to bring up the menu, but locking the screen is simply not happening at all. Irritating, but alas.

As for the delay in calling, it usually takes a while between the dialing out and the line to actually establish, that's probably a network issue.

i don't think that its a network problem because it happens only to me and not always. It takes a while normally but in my case it stuck's on the dial pad not between dial and line. It doesn't even turn the screen off if i put it to my ear...