XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

Strange Bluetooth issue

12th June 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I am having the same issue.

It is connecting and disconnecting repeatedly, and it is SUPER annoying because it essentially renders my pebble watch useless.

For a while i was using the Automatic Link (car link) and was getting 'bluetooth share has stopped' errors, but found that when I stopped using the Automatic app it helped a little bit (stopped giving me the 'share has stopped' error), but it still connects and disconnects repeatedly.

The weirdest thing about this is that when I first got this phone I wasn't having this problem, everything was working fine for the first month or so, but it seems to keep getting worse.

I have tried wiping cache, dalvik, fixing permissions, etc. and have not had any luck, but I don't want to do a complete wipe of all my data and lose my text messages, etc. unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, since there are images and things in there that I continually refer to for work, and I have not found that titanium backup restores them very reliably.

Has anybody had any luck with this issue? Could it be a defective device? It seems to me like it should be a software problem because it is not something I was having problems with from the start...

I am very frustrated with this, even more so because I love this phone so much. I have never had a phone that I liked as much as this one, usually the first thing I do is install an AOSP rom, but I even like Sense 6 in some ways. With Nova Launcher's 'OK Google' hotword support this phone is a dream come true... if only the bluetooth worked.
16th June 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 271

688 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkunke

It is connecting and disconnecting repeatedly, and it is SUPER annoying because it essentially renders my pebble watch useless.

For a while i was using the Automatic Link (car link) and was getting 'bluetooth share has stopped' errors, but found that when I stopped using the Automatic app it helped a little bit (stopped giving me the 'share has stopped' error), but it still connects and disconnects repeatedly.

The weirdest thing about this is that when I first got this phone I wasn't having this problem, everything was working fine for the first month or so, but it seems to keep getting worse.

I have tried wiping cache, dalvik, fixing permissions, etc. and have not had any luck, but I don't want to do a complete wipe of all my data and lose my text messages, etc. unless ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY, since there are images and things in there that I continually refer to for work, and I have not found that titanium backup restores them very reliably.

Has anybody had any luck with this issue? Could it be a defective device? It seems to me like it should be a software problem because it is not something I was having problems with from the start...

I am very frustrated with this, even more so because I love this phone so much. I have never had a phone that I liked as much as this one, usually the first thing I do is install an AOSP rom, but I even like Sense 6 in some ways. With Nova Launcher's 'OK Google' hotword support this phone is a dream come true... if only the bluetooth worked.

Sounds like the common theme may be root for whatever reason. I assume when you first had the phone and it worked that you were not rooted? Possible issue?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
16th June 2014, 11:28 PM   |  #13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag york, pa
Thanks Meter: 1,034

2,344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkunke

you need to let HTC backup app take care of backing up your texts etc...what if you dropped the phone in the toilet tonight or got pushed into a pool?

this app is free...will backup your stuff daily or on demand and will restore email accounts/texts/desktop/apps/blinkfeed settings etc.

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23329332407589902

install that, backup to the cloud (uses Google drive) and then continue troubleshooting without fear of losing stuff.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread