[Q] S Note backup not loading

OP DevilsArc

17th June 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 10

142 posts
More
Hi Guys, I have been trying to get this to work for 2 days now to no avail.

I just installed stock Kitkat on my Note 2 and noticed Titanium stopped working. I had no current backups in my Titanium folder so when I looked into it, I worked out I had the SD card issue. I found an app that fixes that and now its working fine.

Now I noticed my S Note app isn't working. I have the original backup on there, but when i reinstall it from titanium, I cant seem to find the app anywhere in the application tray. It says it re-installed it ok. I even re-installed it from the system folder where the apk is kept and it still isnt showing up.
I tried installing the new version, and it works but it isn't syncing with my Samsung account.
There is this strange thing where if I install the first back up and then the new one over the top, when i open it, my old notes are still sitting there. then they disappear. I have left it for 12 hours and the Samsung notes just don't seem to be syncing.

So, the main issue I am trying to get my Samsung account to sync with the new apk and it wont work.
OR trying to get the old program with the notes still intack working or at least displaying in the application tray.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
apk, kitkat, note 2, s note, samsung account
Previous Thread Next Thread