Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,214 Members 43,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help? Please

Tip us?

Clarkiieh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Default Help? Please

Hi so I have a issue with my phone, when I call someone and put the phone to my ear, when the screen goes black ( when it realises it has been put against your ear) the touch pad still works and my cheek keeps pressing buttons during calls :/ I've tries it on my partners moto g non rooted and it doesn't do it on hers.. The touch function stops as you would expect until you pull it away from your face to either hang up or press a dial key. Could it be app keep the touch function active during calls or something else??

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution

suhridkhan
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkiieh View Post
Hi so I have a issue with my phone, when I call someone and put the phone to my ear, when the screen goes black ( when it realises it has been put against your ear) the touch pad still works and my cheek keeps pressing buttons during calls :/ I've tries it on my partners moto g non rooted and it doesn't do it on hers.. The touch function stops as you would expect until you pull it away from your face to either hang up or press a dial key. Could it be app keep the touch function active during calls or something else??

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
Has to be sth with the proximity sensor... what rom are you using?
Try doing a factory reset...

Clarkiieh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhridkhan View Post
Has to be sth with the proximity sensor... what rom are you using?
Try doing a factory reset...
Restored a backup its back to normal now, must a been a app I was using or kernel, I'm back to stock now

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app
A Problem Only Exists If There Is No Solution.
I'm That Solution